The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Sept. 03, 2020 | Series tied 3-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Players brought this one on themselves.  They prioritized making sure everybody knows they think racism is bad.

You are absolutely right and I command you for taking this surprisingly unpopular ethics stance.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, IBatch said:

Yes for sure.  But one things for sure IF we can beat these guys and we know we can - going forward TG won’t have any hesitation resting the hot hand.   And a little internal competition never hurt.

I don’t blame Green for running with Markstrom so long. He’s been lights out as well until the last game or too. But in the bubble it’s looking more and more like you need 2 great goalies to win 

• Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Who played for Meyers when he was out? I felt like he was a liability tonight, because he's awkward and slow against Vegas.

Which game were you watching?  Aside from a little rust his first game Myers has been great for us like usual.   Even the announcers were singing his praises during the game, inbetween their constant Theodore props of course. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

I think even if Markstrom is ready to play game 7 that they leave Demko in because he has earned it.

If both are fully healthy ( doubtful) I would not want to be in Green's shoes. How do you sit Marky? But then how do you sit Demko?  One thing I have to say is Demko has ice in his veins. He is so calm and his positioning has improved a ton since March. If we win I think the 3rd round will be the easiest with the Avs banged up and going with Hutch, or the Stars who have had crap goaltending and have remembered that they suck offensively. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I don’t blame Green for running with Markstrom so long. He’s been lights out as well until the last game or too. But in the bubble it’s looking more and more like you need 2 great goalies to win 

yes definitely vantage canucks.  Dimko totally dimmed there lights (stolen 2) games back to back and tomorrow it be lights out.  Complete darkness in the eyes of lost vegas

• Haha 1