The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

25 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Yea it came to $165? I think it will be a bad purchase but I couldn't refuse.

Wanted to try it once.

If you want to try a bunch of different Scotch without buying multiple +$100 bottles, this is good option:

https://www.hopscotchfestival.com/vancouver

Hopscotch1_1.png?itok=S-2VU7j-

That is of course if we're aloud to gather in any sort of numbers/trade shows happen again.

• Cheers 2

20 minutes ago, Kushman said:

More great journalisming from the most trusted name in news. 

51AC7B18-1B5B-4515-83DE-6EB280DA4D39.thumb.jpeg.b44f9c0b450e37f22ffc34d3d5784309.jpeg8F301DBB-C136-4FF5-A0E6-F51C5F3492AD.thumb.jpeg.5b9879225f5b4e349ca06efad95900b7.jpeg

I suggest next time you “report” something... try using actual footage; rather than, your and your family’s commentary on still photos from the past.

Seriously dude, I’m drunk as balls right now....but, your bullsh!t is clear as day.

• Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I suggest next time you “report” something... try using actual footage; rather than, your and your family’s commentary on still photos from the past.

Seriously dude, I’m drunk as balls right now....but, your bullsh!t is clear as day.

Dude, I am not as drunk as you cause it is only lunch here, but the media, all of it is screwed.  You want facts you gotta listen to the people who aren't on TV right now

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/peace/1957/ceremony-speech/

gender? are you kidding me? 

its too bad you seem to hold Canada is such low regard. I blame the school system. 

Your patriotism is getting in the way of trying to understand what I'm saying, so you resort to an insult? You think I'm uneducated in the matter of our great nation and politics in the world?

• Cheers 2

17 hours ago, Kushman said:

More great journalisming from the most trusted name in news. 

51AC7B18-1B5B-4515-83DE-6EB280DA4D39.thumb.jpeg.b44f9c0b450e37f22ffc34d3d5784309.jpeg8F301DBB-C136-4FF5-A0E6-F51C5F3492AD.thumb.jpeg.5b9879225f5b4e349ca06efad95900b7.jpeg

There is a massive difference between using quick footage you own in order to create a juxtaposition in the human mind...

...and lying blatantly, gaslighting an entire population into believing a totally fabricated reality that just doesn’t fit with facts; people dying by the thousands every day from a deadly virus.

There’s a massive difference between making a quick aesthetic choice and purposely lying 16,000+ times on record in three years.

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

There is a massive difference between using quick footage from something that creates a juxtaposition in the human mind...

...and lying blatantly gaslighting an entire population into believing a totally fabricated reality that just doesn’t fit with facts; people dying by the thousands every day from a deadly virus.

There’s a massive difference between making a mistake and purposely lying 16,000+ times on record in three years.

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

PfFt TrUmP iS pErFeCt

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Both Fox and CNN have their own right wing, left wing agenda. I do frequent CNN because I hate Trump, but take their anti-Trump narratives with a grain of salt.

It is surprising (or perhaps jist sad) how challenging it is to find solid, yet unbiased reporting.

14 minutes ago, kloubek said:

Both Fox and CNN have their own right wing, left wing agenda. I do frequent CNN because I hate Trump, but take their anti-Trump narratives with a grain of salt.

It is surprising (or perhaps jist sad) how challenging it is to find solid, yet unbiased reporting.

depending on where you source your news you might as well be on another planet from most people.  Takes a rare few to see the big picture

conformation bias echo chambers make things worse

1586292712475.jpg

• Cheers 2