The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

Put me in a time machine and fast forward me till the day after the election.This non stop trump rambling/bashing is exhausting! But hey, I guess the scared people got nothing better to do as they self isolate 24 hrs a day. Get out! go do some yard work, go for walks live your life and not give 2 $&!#s about what the usa leader says every god damn day.

The idiot stick americans voted him in, they've gotten to enjoy 4 years of his leadership. The world has gotten to bash him for the same amount of time...to me its just got old real fast, can't fix stupid!

• Wat 1
  • Vintage 1

Are we trying to be like the movie District 9?

Homeless Nation, incoming, if you let it. Lol 
Trump has been the only guy I’ve heard make reasonable suggestions, and that’s saying something. 

Fear. Be panicked, be the pandemic. 

Silver lining in any of this is that maybe sick people are forced to self isolate, especially for those considering going to homes of the elderly. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Put me in a time machine and fast forward me till the day after the election.This non stop trump rambling/bashing is exhausting! But hey, I guess the scared people got nothing better to do as they self isolate 24 hrs a day. Get out! go do some yard work, go for walks live your life and not give 2 $&!#s about what the usa leader says every god damn day.

The idiot stick americans voted him in, they've gotten to enjoy 4 years of his leadership. The world has gotten to bash him for the same amount of time...to me its just got old real fast, can't fix stupid!

That's his schtick.  When there's bad news (eg., dead bodies piling up due to the virus), he says something extremely stupid to deflect attention.  His voting base have the attention span of a houseplant.  

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Come on @189lb enforcers? there's nothing political about up to 15% of people over 75 years old dying from this virus. FFS, saving some economic pain isn't worth killing these people. It has nothing to do with "fear" politics. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Come on 189, there's nothing political about up to 15% of people over 75 years old dying from this virus. FFS, some economic pain isn't worth killing these people. It has nothing to do with "fear" politics. 

Also for many of those that don't die from the virus, their bodies become permanently damaged (respiratory system).  You don't 'grow back new lungs'.  Or maybe Bone Spurs will suggest injecting Russian urine to stimulate new growth?

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

The median age for covid deaths is 86. That means most people that die from covid are 86 or older.

Is that worldwide? I'd be interested in the mean and median ages for the US vs the globe.

Out of closed cases this is how the US are fairing so far... a scary trend but I also feel that the Recovered would be under represented.

image.png.ff33c587910c4cc94c568dbc089de071.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Eternal Trump haters love giving him the attention (negative/positive whatever) he so craves :lol:  it is the song that never ends... it goes on and on.. 

I am happy with Bonnie Henry : ) 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Also for many of those that don't die from the virus, their bodies become permanently damaged (respiratory system).  You don't 'grow back new lungs'.  Or maybe Bone Spurs will suggest injecting Russian urine to stimulate new growth?

that would be safer. But the alcohol level still might be really high... (I can say that, my family is from there). 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

that would be safer. But the alcohol level still might be really high... (I can say that, my family is from there). 

Oh, they do make great Vodka to be sure.  I can't really stand the stuff from here but don't mind the stuff I tried in St. Petersburg.

1 minute ago, coho8888 said:

Oh, they do make great Vodka to be sure.  I can't really stand the stuff from here but don't mind the stuff I tried in St. Petersburg.

you have to go well north of $50 per bottle here to get anything here thats nice to drink cold on its own. Most of the sludge people drink here is masked by cranberry juice :lol:

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

For some reason, the following short video clip from the classic war film "The Great Escape" came to mind:

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Eternal Trump haters love giving him the attention (negative/positive whatever) he so craves :lol:  it is the song that never ends... it goes on and on.. 

I am happy with Bonnie Henry : ) 

Bonnie is great.

On the orange fool tho, yes the attention is over the top but its like telling people not to look at a car accident, but its also a car accident that can somehow pull you into it even after the initial crash. He's screwed over Canada multiple times, and his lack of leadership may lead to more outbreaks in Canada from Americans travelling here later in the fall, so paying attention to him might be a life saving necessity. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

If this is so "exhausting" for you, there's a pretty easy fix.....

Don't click on the thread,. better still find something else to do besides go on CDC......but hey....like you said with the last three words of your post.....

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

33 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Yeah. You can.

By voting him out. But trying to not refund the postal system will take out the mailing vote. So if you’re a Democrat wanting to vote against this crook, you’ll have to risk your life.

Want me out? Kill yourself.

War crimes.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Bonnie is great.

On the orange fool tho, yes the attention is over the top but its like telling people not to look at a car accident, but its also a car accident that can somehow pull you into it even after the initial crash. He's screwed over Canada multiple times, and his lack of leadership may lead to more outbreaks in Canada from Americans travelling here later in the fall, so paying attention to him might be a life saving necessity. 

Actively impacting Canada I get the discussion and criticism there.... analyzing his daily press conference bloopers and comments over and over, with outrage, is where the extra attention given to him by those who despise him gives me a chuckle. people cannot help themselves really. his deficiencies have been well documented yet those who want to see him lose continue to promote him (negative/positive whatever) by talking ad nauseam about those faults when that really has had a reverse effect from the beginning. I suppose it is an outlet to pass the time. I don't think paying attention to Trump everyday will save lives unless drinking bleach is a lifesaver.. ^_^

Getting this back on track.. the US is not doing so hot and the China statistics line continues to astound me.  No record of their testing numbers ? 

Canada total deaths number is impressive. a testament to our healthcare workers (& system) 

image.thumb.png.e326d43917ed8851c5376f21486a994d.png

• Cheers 3