The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

1 hour ago, CanuckGAME said:

Vaccinated folks have done their part to what?  Spread covid faster than any other time?

Bring new variants into our country?

Pump our numbers to 3000/day and rising? (Its FAR higher than 3k since they are no longer testing everybody with symptoms)

Either educate yourself or sit the f*ck down with your ignorance and divisive bulls*it.

The irony

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CanuckGAME said:

I'm vaccinated.

Try again.

You got anti vaxxer in your post. But you forgot to mention you hope they all die.

You just don't like to be challenged. You like the easy path of doing what papa government tells you to do.  As soon as someone questions anything that's when you get uncomfortable because you dont have the backbone to question anything yourself.

Hey Karen..... your delusional 

Disagreeing with one side or the other doesn't mean a person hopes others die

Your conclusion jumping is incredible.and your thofut pattern is delusionally sickening

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, JM_ said:

I should know better by now.

As should I.

The combined IQ in here is sub 50.

All you folks have are personal insults, or one liners.

I wouldn't say anything or get involved with the simpletons if it wasnt for the talk about hoping people die, or blocking medical access.

Edited by CanuckGAME
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 2

4 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

As should I.

The combined IQ in here is sub 50.

All you folks have are personal insults, or one liners.

I wouldn't say anything or get involved with the simpletons if it wasnt for the talk about hoping people die, or blocking medical access.

I will agree with 2 points 

No one should wish harm to anyone and no person should be denied access to health care.

• Cheers 1

Just now, iwtl said:

I will agree with 2 points 

No one should wish harm to anyone and no person should be denied access to health care.

Instead of joining the pack and throwing insults my way "Karen" maybe wake up to why I'm challenging these guys in the 1st place.

These are the only points I've been trying to make.  I've seen at least 3 of these guys wish death on unvaccinated people. Or hope they're denied medical care. If this makes me delusional as you say, so be it. 

As you can see when they're challenged they have nothing to say. 

• Wat 2

20 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Instead of joining the pack and throwing insults my way "Karen" maybe wake up to why I'm challenging these guys in the 1st place.

These are the only points I've been trying to make.  I've seen at least 3 of these guys wish death on unvaccinated people. Or hope they're denied medical care. If this makes me delusional as you say, so be it. 

As you can see when they're challenged they have nothing to say. 

you need to go back and read my posts in here. I have never implied or said any person should be denied medical care or wishing anyone to get covid or ill

What I have said is that I believe ever person should do their part and that people need to accept that personal choices have consiquences and people need to accept those responsibilites

For anyone not vaxxed that could be ensuring they are masked - accepting vaccine passports venues are in place for the greater good and not attack the staff for doing there job - maintaining safe social distaning and staying home if sick. 

Many take any suggestion that they accept any respnsibilities or duty as tryanny and in your case - somehow that I have wished harm or death

Surely we cant have arrived at a place where people are so fragile that even the suggestion that people all do their part gets deemed to wishing them harm... but here we are

If someone actually uses those words id support you in calling them out

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1f0233b59e91173f0f0261ef27dffa12.jpeg

What a collection of tools. It's despicable really. Definitely not the people you want in your corner when the going gets tough. These are the guys that push you over the edge of the boat when you're stranded at sea.

Cruel, self absorbed, and pig-headed. A waste of skin imo.

• Vintage 1

45 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

What a collection of tools. It's despicable really. Definitely not the people you want in your corner when the going gets tough. These are the guys that push you over the edge of the boat when you're stranded at sea.

Cruel, self absorbed, and pig-headed. A waste of skin imo.

Lmfao you must be talking about the folks who want people fired, or to die if they dont do the same as them.

These must be the ones who will push you over the edge for "the greater good"

It's weird that your interpretation of anything i have said is self absorbed.  It's the opposite.  I think you guys should leave people the **** alone to make their own choices and stop being judgemental.  You guys are themself absorbed tribal weirdos hoping 10% of the population gets sick and dies because they havent gotten a shot.

You guys are seriously mentally I'll.

Edited by CanuckGAME
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1

Ontario's numbers and positivity rate took a huge jump today.  Jumping from a little over 10k and 25% to 14k and 30%. 

Contrary to what all the contrarians are saying, hospitalization rates are shooting up rapidly as well, over 100% increase from a week ago.

This doesn't include a massive back log of tests either.

• Vintage 1

16 hours ago, JM_ said:

oh well if you say so. 

Actually there will be a quantifiable way to see if my guess is right or wrong. Florida will push forward come hell or high water (another guess). I will bring up their worldometer graph 4 weeks from yesterday to gloat or beg forgiveness. If Florida backs down I will use Texas as a backup possibiity.

Edited by Gatzkek

11 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Canada has a total of 30,253 deaths and 2.1 million cases for  rate of 1.4%

BC has a total of 12,853 hospitalizations and 246,671 cases for a rate of 5.2%

Not make believe.   Publicly available data.

Try again, pal.

Not taking sides here....

Do you have data on other issues facing Canadians?

Maybe death by suicide or overdoses to compare?

What is the death rate for a normal flu?

Only curious.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

The vaccines work with our memory T Cells (and in other ways) so when a variant, like Omicron, creates infection there might be a few days of flu-like symptoms while those T Cells remind our immune system of this virus.  That’s why we have breakthrough illnes, but it’s almost always mild, and it clears very quickly.  

The vaccines are what is keeping Omicron at bay for serious disease.  

• Cheers 3
  • Wat 2