The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

You always play this game lol, I only confuse face your posts because that's all you do to mine, why is this so hard for you to comprehend.....

Imagine being this triggered over a confuse face from over a year ago. Stop derailing threads over it, this is at least the 5th time you have done this. 

What are you looking to accomplish derailing numerous threads over a god damn confuse face? 

Do you have anything to add to the conversation? Or are you just going to keep whining about a year old confuse face. Which by the way you went on to my profile more than once and confuse faced 30+ random posts because I dare confuse face your terrible take. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Imagine being this triggered over a confuse face from over a year ago. Stop derailing threads over it, this is at least the 5th time you have done this. 

What are you looking to accomplish derailing numerous threads over a god damn confuse face? 

Do you have anything to add to the conversation? Or are you just going to keep whining about a year old confuse face. Which by the way you went on to my profile more than once and confuse faced 30+ random posts because I dare confuse face your terrible take. 

I guess it is hard for you to comprehend :lol:

• Wat 3

1 hour ago, coolboarder said:

Now, with the cases being way way up even with gathering ban in place for more than three weeks and cases has gone up, it doesn't make any sense to continue the lockdown.  School remains open until winter vacation and this is beyond insanity by extending lockdown, hurting small businesses, economy.  Before the lockdown, cases were not too bad, it didn't go up.  The main numbers I'm looking at the percent of death and the cases and the number of recovery.  The death tend to be geared toward people with pre-existing condition or obese or the elder.  

Keeping in mind, the more you keep the lockdown, the more folks will not stay home even if they are asymptotic and they would still go out for a walk.  The solution is to build a Covid-19 shelter and for any positive test case, send them to that shelter, that way, people would still be healthy.  Even if they test positive, they are being sent home and still spread the Covid-19 inside the home and cases still goes up within the household and they continue to go out for a walk and still spread the disease.  

Who says we can't go for a walk?  You keep loosely throwing the term lockdown when we are not even in one.  Please do some research as to what a lockdown really is. The measures are in place to prevent gatherings at peoples houses with others that are not part of your household.  Its idiots that were partying with strangers or people they didn;t know very well that are the reasons we have these orders in place.  

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

That sounds like some sort of Covid concentration camp.

What if we instead send all the anti maskers or anyone caught not following the covid protocols to some sort of covidiot island? 

Is there something to be gained by calling people names?  I’m also curious if you can truthfully say that you have followed every rule at all times?  Half the time I haven’t known what the rules are and now I am finding them nearly impossible to follow. Where I work has people all over the place not wearing masks (post secondary education) and no one enforcing anything. Everyone I know that is telling the loudest is also cheating the rules. Maybe you are the one that is but I strongly doubt it. No one outside of your house has visited in the last two weeks?  Absolutely no unnecessary trips out? Not a single meal, beverage or activity has been done with anyone outside your household?  I’m trying, but would be a liar to say I have complied. Do tell please who determines the folks going to your proposed covidiot island?

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I guess it is hard for you to comprehend :lol:

No, I comprehended that you're a troll long ago, with once again nothing to add to the discussion. Last I derail the thread answer your hypocritical b.s. 

Care to add anything regarding Covid? 

7 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

No, I comprehended that you're a troll long ago, with once again nothing to add to the discussion. Last I derail the thread answer your hypocritical b.s. 

Care to add anything regarding Covid? 

I did a few pages ago I think you confused emoji that one as well, care to voice what you were confused about or just continue confuse emjoi trolling instead? 

I'll make it even easier for you it's on page 1303, you can't miss it :lol:

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup
  • Wat 3

13 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

This is a well thought out post. Businesses are closing their doors, all family gatherings are cancelled for Christmas. There are literally signs on the highway telling you to stay home. Which thesaurus are you using that doesn’t see this as at least a partial lockdown?  It’s always interesting to read on the internet an endless stream of people telling others they are wrong without so much as a thought to add to it...it’s like children fighting, “Nuh uhh!  You’re wrong!  I’m telling Mom!”  You may well be correct but I’ll never know based on this comment. At least the previous poster made an effort to have a point. 

A lockdown to me is not being able to leave your home except for essentials.  Some parts of the world have already had to go through this.  I hope to hell we don't but if the idiots out there continue to what they are doing, we may see one.

2 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

Is there something to be gained by calling people names?  I’m also curious if you can truthfully say that you have followed every rule at all times?  Half the time I haven’t known what the rules are and now I am finding them nearly impossible to follow. Where I work has people all over the place not wearing masks (post secondary education) and no one enforcing anything. Everyone I know that is telling the loudest is also cheating the rules. Maybe you are the one that is but I strongly doubt it. No one outside of your house has visited in the last two weeks?  Absolutely no unnecessary trips out? Not a single meal, beverage or activity has been done with anyone outside your household?  I’m trying, but would be a liar to say I have complied. Do tell please who determines the folks going to your proposed covidiot island?

I thought his idea of sending  all covid positive people to a shelter as a bad idea.

However in that vein, I thought it would make more sense to send those that don't care about protocols to an equal isolation. 

For clarity, I think people are covidiots that willfully refuse to socially distance or wear a mask. 

Got no problem with using that insult. Not that I was calling the poster that.

Hope that clears up my post for you.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I thought his idea of sending  all covid positive people to a shelter as a bad idea.

However in that vein, I thought it would make more sense to send those that don't care about protocols to an equal isolation. 

For clarity, I think people are covidiots that willfully refuse to socially distance or wear a mask. 

Got no problem with using that insult. Not that I was calling the poster that.

Hope that clears up my post for you.

It does, I don’t really have an argument there. My issues (and admittedly I’m clearly getting a little sensitive about it) are that I find myself lumped in with these people all the time. Refusing to wear a mask or social distance is dumb...but instead of punishing these people we are imposing more and more restrictions on the ones trying to listen. None of the partners are going to stop. There is constant gatherings. I know talking about schools is bad around here but it makes no sense...there are more people in and around a school than any logical person can agree with yet we are on a 0 person bubble for another month?

I apologize for this rant which really has nothing to do with you, but I hope not to be considered an “anti-masker” conspiracy nut, I just disagree strongly with cancelling Christmas for everyone because of some covidiots 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

On 12/6/2020 at 10:27 AM, Ghostsof1915 said:

Show me a church that the pews are in 4 person booths? If it's a church that has social distancing, cleans between meetings. Maybe ask the health authorities? 

On 12/6/2020 at 10:21 AM, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

How do you keep restaurants and bars open to the public where people need to take their mask off to eat or drink in a closed space, but going to church with your mask on and not taking it off is somehow worse.... The logic makes no sense lol. 

:lol: At the one guy who seems to always be confused but never quotes me, I guess some people here never change :lol:

Ghost already posted my sentiment. 

• Wat 2

6 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

It does, I don’t really have an argument there. My issues (and admittedly I’m clearly getting a little sensitive about it) are that I find myself lumped in with these people all the time. Refusing to wear a mask or social distance is dumb...but instead of punishing these people we are imposing more and more restrictions on the ones trying to listen. None of the partners are going to stop. There is constant gatherings. I know talking about schools is bad around here but it makes no sense...there are more people in and around a school than any logical person can agree with yet we are on a 0 person bubble for another month?

I apologize for this rant which really has nothing to do with you, but I hope not to be considered an “anti-masker” conspiracy nut, I just disagree strongly with cancelling Christmas for everyone because of some covidiots 

I read your posts. I know you're a good person. We share a lot of opinions. I have posted my concerns about schools in particular.

I

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Master Mind said:
49 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

He just wants to start an issue where one doesn't even need to be made, it's annoying it was annoying a year ago when I was last here and it's still annoying now imo. Just like him and trolling me with the confused emojis all the time, everyone else gives me a cheers or upvote or laugh, but he is always that one random guy who gives that confused emoji, like dude if you're that confused just quote me and ask, how come others can figure it out but your always confused....

This is a thread for a deadly pandemic, many people have died, and your focus is on an emoji?

That's confusing.

tenor-13.gif.37aa4822525c52486d28a1db19c81286.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

This is a thread for a deadly pandemic, many people have died, and your focus is on an emoji?

That's confusing.

Oh come on, you know you really just want to defend the use of the confusy emoji, don't ya?

I kid, I kid, I agree we all should get back on this important topic but I know I have bugged you about you overusing that emoji. So I could't resist.

• Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

This is a well thought out post. Businesses are closing their doors, all family gatherings are cancelled for Christmas. There are literally signs on the highway telling you to stay home. Which thesaurus are you using that doesn’t see this as at least a partial lockdown?  It’s always interesting to read on the internet an endless stream of people telling others they are wrong without so much as a thought to add to it...it’s like children fighting, “Nuh uhh!  You’re wrong!  I’m telling Mom!”  You may well be correct but I’ll never know based on this comment. At least the previous poster made an effort to have a point. 

Well, I'll have to answer you later, as I'm heading out the door with my wife to have a nice meal (in a restaurant) and then off to our neighbourhood pub afterwards.  Tomorrow I have a day off, so will do some Christmas shopping in town. :)

Yes, there are a lot of restrictions right now and it's really not a fun time, but this is not a lockdown.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions#restaurants-bars

• Cheers 1