The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

7 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Did someone release the Jerry Springer audience from quarantine?

Dude coughing and no social distancing...tell me why bylaw officers aren't there and police are (for all the wrong reasons??!!!).  When they all come down with COVID send them to the guy's empty condos and let them fend for themselves.

At the end the clown says everyone else has "no effing brains".....

.....the ironing.....:picard:

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Me too.  Yep.

And then there was Mrs. Ryan Miller....omg.  I can't even - the stuff that came out of her mouth.  Good things she's hot because the brains were compromised.

Yeah, pretty high maintenance....as was MP, but looking at how Prust treated her, she had reason.

Miller, OTOH, I just felt sorry for....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I watched Hockey Wives a few times and far and away the two biggest jerkoff husbands were Prust and Dustin Brown.....

....exactly as you would expect...

To be honest Dustin Brown's wife was a bit of a you know what as well.  She seemed pretty entitled with all the money that was coming in.  I think they deserve each other.  However, the French girl with Prust was a real sweetie, luckily she's single now.  I can't remember his name but there was a goalie on there who was back and forth in the NHL and the minors.  Him and his wife seemed real genuine, I think they had a kid as well.  George Parros and his wife were really genuine as well. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

To be honest Dustin Brown's wife was a bit of a you know what as well.  She seemed pretty entitled with all the money that was coming in.  I think they deserve each other.  However, the French girl with Prust was a real sweetie, luckily she's single now.  I can't remember his name but there was a goalie on there who was back and forth in the NHL and the minors.  Him and his wife seemed real genuine, I think they had a kid as well.  George Parros and his wife were really genuine as well. 

Ray Emery?  

Loved George.  

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Jason LaBarbera. Their son is Autistic.

Agreed on the Parros'. Tiffany was the most well grounded of the wives, IMO. Jonathan Bernier's wife was probably the hottest....

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Me too.  Yep.

And then there was Mrs. Ryan Miller....omg.  I can't even - the stuff that came out of her mouth.  Good things she's hot because the brains were clearly compromised in the process.

And that's saying something considering her husband is somewhat of a lunatic to want to have pucks fired at him at 100k/hr.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Ray Emery?  

Loved George.  

No I remember now it was Jason LaBarbera.  If I remember correctly he actually played for the Canucks briefly.  I remember his wife talking about going back and forth from the minors to the NHL and back and how hard it was for her and her child.  I believe her child has autism.  I think Jason bounced around quite a bit.  Must be so difficult to be a wife in that situation, having to move your family on a yearly basis with school and everything and dealing with an autistic child.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Jason LaBarbera. Their son is Autistic.

Agreed on the Parros'. Tiffany was the most well grounded of the wives, IMO. Jonathan Bernier's wife was probably the hottest....

Yes it was Jason.  Felt so bad for him and his family.  And yes Tiffany, George's wife was great.  She knew all the women who were in it just for the money and called them all out.  She was probably the most real out of all of them as well as Jason's wife.  

Bernier's wife was a babe, I agree.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/22/coronavirus-what-scientists-learned-covid-19-so-far?fbclid=IwAR0DtKry9P6wEa9roJPdXTMUwPxtpoH-fId_T5VfXbkWxuc9DsWrEnRj0W0

A pretty good article about COVID.

Coronavirus: what have scientists learned about Covid-19 so far?

Medical researchers have been studying everything we know about Covid-19. What have they learned – and is it enough to halt the pandemic?....

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yes it was Jason.  Felt so bad for him and his family.  And yes Tiffany, George's wife was great.  She knew all the women who were in it just for the money and called them all out.  She was probably the most real out of all of them as well as Jason's wife.  

Bernier's wife was a babe, I agree.  

Don't know if you saw the one about David Booth or not....his wife was seriously hot as well. It's just the whole bible punching thing turned me off....

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Don't know if you saw the one about David Booth or not....his wife was seriously hot as well. It's just the whole bible punching thing turned me off....

I don't remember watching David Booth.  Missed that one.  But a quick google search confirms his wife is a cutie...

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don't remember watching David Booth.  Missed that one.  But a quick google search confirms his wife is a cutie...

This is how you know you are bored when you google a hockey player wife.

:ph34r: I googled her too.

Lol :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I think the plan is to get them back in May sometime, have a 3 week training camp until June and then finish the season or at least a part of it until they can figure out who will make the playoffs.  I think they will play playoff games until July and the Stanley Cup finals will end around late July, maybe even early August.  They will probably give the players 6-7 weeks off after that and start training camp in late September. 

From what I read they will be starting European soccer next month so I don't see how North America won't follow suit.  Most likely they will be playing in empty stadiums until at least the playoffs.  It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds, but I would put money on the NHL resuming play at some point, there is just too much money to be lost if they don't.  If this situation gets worse then of course all bets are off.  

55 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

At the end the clown says everyone else has "no effing brains".....

.....the ironing.....:picard:

Woops, missed that (language alert).  Had to shut it off before the end...these guys are too much.  Big buffoony brainless bags of bs.

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Did someone release the Jerry Springer audience from quarantine?

Dude coughing and no social distancing...tell me why bylaw officers aren't there and police are (for all the wrong reasons??!!!).  When they all come down with COVID send them to the guy's empty condos and let them fend for themselves.

lol...I'm supposed to feel sorry for a dude that owns two condos strictly as an investment.  Probably rents them out as Airbnb.  I'll donate him some tissues for him to cry in.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2