The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 hours ago, aGENT said:

I'd wager one of Mac/Hawr are 13th F. But I wouldn't worry too much about waivers at the beginning of the year. Whoever gets sent down, likely goes down at the same time the rest of the league does its massive flush of players. Happens every year and guys rarely get picked off.

Yes but if the 13th F gets put onto the taxi squad for reasons of cap savings, then we have a problem because they will have to keep clearing waivers each time they are sent down to taxi. I don't want Mac picked off like that.

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Its just because Trump is trying to hack the Internet and update all search results to show that he had an extra 11780 votes in Georgia......

It's bad enough we have to read about Loui in this thread, but didya have to mention him?

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

23 minutes ago, BigTramFan said:

Yes but if the 13th F gets put onto the taxi squad for reasons of cap savings, then we have a problem because they will have to keep clearing waivers each time they are sent down to taxi. I don't want Mac picked off like that.

If that is the plan, I'd assume the non waiver guys get papered down on of days to save the cap ;)

• Cheers 1