The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I appreciate your feedback, but I don't see the direct correlation. There was no intention of hurting the player's reputation by having him part of a new reaction. In my view, it would be more associated to a meme.

pretty sure that won't stand up to any kind of scrutiny

but feel free to pretend it is not an act of bullying.

recall that the Loui replaced the confused emoji.

I am no fan of the real Loui, but I recognise a slight when I see one.

And I know this comment will garner me another half dozen Louis.

I already know who will send then

and its OK, my day wouldn't be complete without at least 3 Louis or wonkies

its a mean old world and using Loui insteead of wonkie makes this place just a little bit meaner.

If I had my preference, I'd rather it was Greener thought ballooning his line blender... that is confusion Canuck style

1 minute ago, Convincing John said:

Is OJ injured or something? 

No !       Chatfield was playing well and had moved ahead of OJ in the pecking order. He is ready to go so he gets back in.   Just my thoughts.

• Wat 1

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

If you have a problem with people deriding Canucks, you have absolutely come to the wrong place:lol:

I might sympathize with not encouraging people to make a whipping boy of Canucks - but I've also never interpreted that emoticon as a slur directed at Eriksson's mental wellness - am also skeptical that it would impact him that significantly...

it's not about the fans who mock, it's that it's the forum sponsored by the nhl/canucks. Loui may even have legal discourse, if he can prove this is ownership harassment

• Wat 1

I'm glad to see Travis rotate some of these NHL ready prospects into the line up. With the condensed schedule they need as many players as possible up to speed and ready to slot in when the injury bug comes calling. OJ plays LD and Chatter plays RD, nice to have a spare for each position ready to go when needed later

14 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

I'm glad to see Travis rotate some of these NHL ready prospects into the line up. With the condensed schedule they need as many players as possible up to speed and ready to slot in when the injury bug comes calling. OJ plays LD and Chatter plays RD, nice to have a spare for each position ready to go when needed later

Deployment Optimization. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, appleboy said:

No !       Chatfield was playing well and had moved ahead of OJ in the pecking order. He is ready to go so he gets back in.   Just my thoughts.

How did Chat move ahead of OJ, when he has only played 2 games to OJ's 7?  Also, Chat being an RD means that every pairing has to be disrupted except for the Hughes/Benn dual.

Just find it strange to sit a young dman that has just played his best game.