The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, Convincing John said:

I agree with this for the most part. Where I see some blame is the lack of forward thinking years prior. He is looking long term because he is forced to, what choice does he have? 5 years ago the group of ole boys drinking coffee at your local A&W could see this happening today. He got lucky with Ferland. He should have been thinking long term years ago. He spend money and assets on our purgatory. I’m sorry, this is inexcusable. 

I disagree.  Do you think realistically he could have expected 3 Calder candidates in a row?  Plus the Luongo cap recapture BS.

• Upvote 1

This team looks like they have serious conditioning issues, they are beat to the puck and outmuscled by every Leafs player. The coaching staff will probably be gone by the end of this season. Pettersson looks absolutely horrible, there needs to be some sort of reset.

Just now, Jam126 said:

This team looks like they have serious conditioning issues, they are beat to the puck and outmuscled by every Leafs player. The coaching staff will probably be gone by the end of this season. Pettersson looks absolutely horrible, there needs to be some sort of reset.

maybe when they get a holiday like the leafs just had , they will be better

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

kraken could take him

I wish to god Kraken takes Myers. I just cant watch another 6 million dollar boat anchor hanging around this team's neck as if Erikssons contract isnt enough. IF Benning didnt give blank cheques to players we would be similar to Montreal right now.