The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

That clip of AV never fails to make me smile remembering that whole incident with Fidler 

and as much as I don’t like how it ended , I would love to see vintage  Kesler out there with this team 

Whatever happened to that Hutton Wink dude. Guy thought he was God. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Maybe the owners , Jimbo and Green are in on tanking this season to get a shot at a second Hughes.  

If that was the case then I would be seriously impressed.

Now you're talking. That would make this season damn worth it.  Can you imagine those boys skating all over the ice?  Mind-boggling comes to mind.

14 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I think Malhotra is going to be head coach in TO down the line. He's running special teams and FOs.

Bieksa just said Manny would fix any breakdowns in the locker room between periods. Coaches would walk in then walk right back out.

He’s being groomed to come back and take over here , leading the team to finally win a Cup ::D;)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

That clip of AV never fails to make me smile remembering that whole incident with Fidler 

and as much as I don’t like how it ended , I would love to see vintage  Kesler out there with this team 

Feel the exact same way. We need more Kesler and Bieksa grit, confidence! 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

And blow an entire elc contract year for our young stars so we have zero success as we speed towards the date we are are out of money because have to pay our young core 

makes perfect sense to “mail in a year”

if thats the case though we certainly have the coaching staff for it 

Ya, but Hogs, Pods, this years top pick? They will make up our new youngsters on ELC. 

• Cheers 1