The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | February 17, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

33 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

This guy clearly doesnt watch any canuck games.

LOL  apparently the canucks give him a press pass, so he is actually media member lol. Now you have random podcast members becoming actual media. miss the old days when you had actual media and beat reporter covering the team

8 hours ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Truth has been spoken. But... if Juolevi turns into a defensive force then I’ll be happy with the pick. He seems to be holding himself together out there. Just need him to turn into a Chris Tanev 

Stay at home D-men are underrated in the league. Just look at these pairings:

Keith (:sick:) - Seabrooke
Karlsson - Methot
Burns - Vlasic

We have had our own variation last season with Hughes - Tanev. If Juolevi can be that defensive anchor, then he is worth that 5th overall pick.

Edited by Qwags
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Stay at home D-men are underrated in the league. Just look at these pairings:

Keith (:sick:) - Seabrooke
Karlsson - Methot
Burns - Vlasic

We have had our own variation last season with Hughes - Tanev. If Juolevi can be that defensive anchor, then he is worth that 5th overall pick.

People on here, especially, criminally underrate the shutdown guys.  Look at all the grief Edler's gotten while playing tough minutes for years.

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

image.png

Guys!   It's a sign!    Because I am a 12 year old boy I bought hockey cards today (shut up).  And I'm pretty sure pulling this card signifies.....A WIN TONIGHT.

Thank me later.

dont damage the edges of that card by using it like a ninja star in the house 

20 hours ago, fanfor42 said:

Just watching the Tom Cruise movie Edge of Tomorrow and it hits me. You know the one.  Where everyday is the same and repeats over and over and he has to change this and that to go further before getting killed and repeating all over again.

That is what this season feels like...

but no Emily Blunt ...:(