The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 1, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Play hard and limit the mistakes. 

All I care at this point is good effort and an entertaining game to watch. 

Would like to see Juolevi play but it seems unlikely as Green is in no mood to develop a prospect with his job on the line.

1 hour ago, bree2 said:

i hope Hoglander stays with Horvat, cause Horvats line was not good without him

Hogs has got good energy but thus far hasn't figured out how to get results. Hopefully he doesn't turn into another Mason Raymond.  Speed and flair but no finish.  That being said I did like seeing him on Pettersons line and  Virt with Horvat. Virtanen had a noticeable impact on the game, though consistentcy is always a problem for him so there is no guarantee he'll keep it up.

Edited by CptCanuck16

3 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Hogs has got good energy but thus far hasn't figured out how to get results. Hopefully he doesn't turn into another Mason Raymond.  Speed and flair but no finish.  That being said I did like seeing him on Pettersons line and  Virt with Horvat. Virtanen had a noticeable impact on the game, though consistentcy is always a problem for him so there is no guarantee he'll keep it up.

I’d even try hogs bo virtanen for a bit. Pearson on the third with sutter and gaudette 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Hogs brings more intensity and tenacity than Raymond ever did and he seldom falls down.  Pretty confident he will be a better overall player once he figures things out. 

• Thanks 3
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

He's got a couple dozen games under his belt so not worried about results yet...especially under these circumstances.  I LOVE what I see from him.

Raymond was speedy but lanky and not at all similar to Hogs (in my view)...bad comparison.  Hoglander is a workhorse out there.

Raymond = gazelle

Hogs = bull (was going to call him a warthog/Pumbaa style but that isn't flattering)

• Upvote 2