The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

How old were Toewes and Kane when they won their cups and how have they done in the last few years?

An exception to the rule I assure you.

Also toews was 27 when they won their last cup. Keith and Seabrook were older.

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Hedman was 29 and Stamkos was 30 before they won their first Cup. Ovechkin was 32.  Joe Sakic was 27.  Steve Yzerman was 32.  Nicklas Lidstrom was 27. 

Poor BO. He may not win a Cup until he’s 28. 

Also to add on the original quote, if these guys (bo brock hughes petey thatch) are going to be frustrated and wanting to leave after only 4 years then they're not the guys I want leading this team anyway.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Beers are flowing, made a terrible bet with my neighbor I need the boys to pull out a big win 

Long story short if we lose I have mow his lawn in the summer in a leafs jersey while wearing high heels

We win, he does mine in a canucks jersey!

F3694FF7-9647-44FA-A648-F926433C5936.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

Who does MacEwan have to kill to get in the line up... I guess Roussel?

Roussel “plays” while Mac sits, Rooster has been hot garbage all season but Green apparently loves him 

OJ getting fantastic “development” under Green, just like Jake 

why develop youth when we can miss the playoffs with vets? 

2 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

Beers are flowing, made a terrible bet with my neighbor I need the boys to pull out a big win 

Long story short if we lose I have mow his lawn in the summer in a leafs jersey while wearing high heels

Geeze. Hopefully its dry...

45 minutes ago, xereau said:

We need to replace Pearson with a younger, higher quality 2nd line UFA forward.

And we need an actual top pairing D to play with our bona fide superstar Quinn Hughes.

We're closer than a lot think. The zero performance of the bottom six will soon be a thing of the past.

Bottom 6 have scored 16 out of 68 goals scored by forwards (at least - didn't factor in any of Jakes - can't remember his 1st. Thought it may have been with Petey)  23 1/2 % isn't  too shabby in my opionion.  For a collective -14.  Top 6 is a collective -25. So tell me again, who's not pulling their weight?

3 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

That would be filthy and nasty, good luck.

4 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

I was literally just thinking this was probably one of my favourite all time hockey moments. 

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Bottom 6 have scored 16 out of 68 goals scored by forwards (at least - didn't factor in any of Jakes - can't remember his 1st. Thought it may have been with Petey)  23 1/2 % isn't  too shabby in my opionion.  For a collective -14.  Top 6 is a collective -25. So tell me again, who's not pulling their weight?

A few games ago, Brock had more points than the entire bottom 6 put together.

The bottom 6 sucking drags down the entire team.

• Cheers 1