The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Can Simpson!!

And Hughson, tell that idiot motormouth to shut up during the play at least; quit being so polite to that no mind.

Might as well be honest about all 3 - Murphy is a horrible talker, he's uninteresting, has no relevant or knowledgeable hockey analysis, dumb enough to ask questions you shouldn't to players (like asking Jake about trade rumors halfway through a game he just scored in) and he looks like the kind of pale, sweaty creep that would hide in a tree with binoculars to watch people undress.

Dan Murphy sucks.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Might as well be honest about all 3 - Murphy is a horrible talker, he's uninteresting, has no relevant or knowledgeable hockey analysis, dumb enough to ask questions you shouldn't to players (like asking Jake about trade rumors halfway through a game he just scored in) and he looks like the kind of pale, sweaty creep that would hide in a tree with binoculars to watch people undress.

Dan Murphy sucks.

Honestly I didn't like asking about trade rumours during a game either, but I gotta be real here, Dan Murphy has been doing Canucks hockey for how long. He's one of us, just like Hughson (way back in the day), Shorthouse, and Garrett. 

3 hours ago, HC20.0 said:

Happy with Hughson but UGH I can’t stand Simpson.

If it isn't John & John it isn't the same. The local guys should do the games. The Laffers bring in their people and slant the whole broadcast for their audience. HNIC has become so politically correct that hockey has become secondary. If MacLean comes on I switch to another program until he is gone. Don Cherry is probably sitting in some Legion somewhere tipping a few pops and thanking God he no longer has to put up with the BS. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

46 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Dan Murphy sucks.

The Office Reaction GIF

I’ve never liked Murph. Such a dweeb. He can take his Norland flannel shirt, his stupid questions, and his sleep inducing delivery and piss off. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1