The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

The Geriatrics on this team need to retire. I counted 10 misplayed or fanned pucks and 20 give aways.

Everyone on the team has stopped playing for Green.

Demko must not have got the memo. Only thing this coach can hang his hat on and he can’t even take credit for it.

Edited by DeNiro

3 minutes ago, Me_ said:

A friendly reminder that we are watching our beloved Canucks during a once-in-a-century pandemic.

How lucky we all are.

And if that doesn’t do it for you, then consider that you, existing right now,  is on a ride which comes at 1 chance in 4 TRILLION.

If that is not lucky, then I don’t know what is.

So cheer up. For as an ant a raindrop is an epic storm.

Or, we could be Sabers fans.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

This post epitomizes the idiocy around here on Virtanen. He took a shot. Shut up.

Wow, calling people idiots for stating their opinion. You love Virtanen I get it, but common his stats are horrible and he rarely uses the talent he has. I love how people who don't want to engage in conversation tend to go right to name calling to get people to stop posting.

• Cheers 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, xereau said:

200.gif

Honestly the give aways and defense structure of team is because of a bad system implemented by Baumgartner which doesnt suit our team and aside from that  it can not be executed well. I wish we had Sutter.

17 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

Okay we’re winning.. but my god are Canucks a bad hockey team. If Canucks get good goaltending they just play the most passive awful game in the NHL. It’s painful getting dominated by Ottawa

The level of play so far has been appalling. Count the times the Canucks complete two passes in a row. 

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I still think you are wrong.

Maybe he was over projected but he is still a legit NHL'r with plenty of upside....speed, shot and he can hit if he wants to. 

Ya, its bad that you say if he wants to. More often than not he doesn't want to.  Plus he has only 3 goals. No ASSISTS. How can you not even have a secondary playing the amount of games he has played this year?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Demko must not have got the memo. Only thing this coach can hang his hat on and he can’t even take credit for it.

As a goalie you love these games. They're so fun to play haha

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Demko is getting 5 plus mill this summer.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Should have brought Gallant in a month ago.

There's that high profile incident where he allegedly inferred that the Sedins should:

Spoiler

'follow Rick Rypien's lead' (something like this during the VAN vs FLA brawl ca. 2016)

I think he's a good coach, but that right there's prolly why he's not, or likely to ever coach the Canucks.

7 minutes ago, Me_ said:

A friendly reminder that we are watching our beloved Canucks during a once-in-a-century pandemic.

How lucky we all are.

And if that doesn’t do it for you, then consider that you, existing right now,  are on a ride which comes at 1 chance in 4 TRILLION.

If that is not lucky, then I don’t know what is.

So cheer up. For as an ant a raindrop is an epic storm.

And we are wasting our time watching this $&!# product 

• Haha 1

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

Either replace the personnel or the  coaching staff but no nhl team should be this much of a  cluster &^@# in their own zone.

I mean it’s starting to make me wonder if Benning and Aqua are even watching the games or just checking the box score afterwards.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1