The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Why is almost everyone giving Benning a free pass? Green can only use what he is given. It has never been enough.

If we have an all star team under this coaching staff don't think they will win many games as well

• Upvote 1

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!?!?!?!

A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL 

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

You said what team could run with 2 centers and go to the Stanley Cup. Those 2 aren't exactly what teams would seek out when looking for a 3rd of 4th line center. That's just utilizing what you have left at that point. Eakin barely put up 25 points while playing nearly 15 a night in 80 games and Nosek as we all know isn't a gift to have on your team. 

They lacked depth and still made it to the cup finals. That's absolutely impressive coaching. What he did with that team was nothing short of phenomenal. 

LOL

Cody Eakins was a Winnipeg Jet last playoffs. 

And btw - he had 41 pts his last full season in Vegas...but thanks for coming out.

Just now, Apricot said:

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!?!?!?!

A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL 

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

Did you consider my earlier suggestion?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

They have had a a well balanced lineup since entering the league. And 3 solid playoff runs to show for it. 

I disagree on their first year. 2nd and 3rd I'd agree but it was incumbent on year one's success. Remember when they first played, their expectations were to not even make the playoffs. Most experts had them ranked near the bottom. People forget this.