The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Apricot said:

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!?!?!?!

A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL 

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

K-Pop GIF

• Sad 1

Just now, oldnews said:

LOL

Cody Eakins was a Winnipeg Jet last playoffs. 

And btw - he had 41 pts his last full season in Vegas...but thanks for coming out.

And a horrendous first season when they went to the cup. He was horrible that year and they still went to the cup finals. 

1 minute ago, Sedintwinpowersactivate said:

Virtanen with a natural hat trick in the final 4 minutes. Lol

Three straight minutes of sitting on the bench. I could see that. We do have something to look forward to. A reoccuring quote. "They are a good team over there." You always can look forward to that. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Me_ said:

Virtanen hits the post.

That’s 6 posts in 2 games.

If they all keep doing that eventually that .5" will go the right way.

Happens a lot when guys are looking for the perfect shot to beat the goalie clean. Yeah there's space 'somewhere' usually, but it's gotta be so perfect to hit it. Forgive him on this instance though.

We did our best when we had somebody in front (usually Miller or Motte) and somebody posting a shot from the side of the slot low and hard for the rebound or the tip. Or the Dman, same shot.

It's simple and boring and never ends up on a highlight reel unless it's a Pavelski-esque tip but... wait a sec... didn't he score goals from exactly that circumstance?

• Vintage 1