The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gaudette and 7 others test positive for Covid - All games till Apr 6th Postponed

Rate this topic

VegasCanuck

19 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Unfortunately, ppl are defending her like they're her white knight. I agree with you - she should stay off it.

Hey!  Lay off her!  She got kicked really hard in the head not too long ago... clearly suffering post concussion syndrome!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Unfortunately, ppl are defending her like they're her white knight. I agree with you - she should stay off it.

There was a comment that it wasn't a rule just a regulation.  These guys know she is already married, to a hockey player with money right?

3 minutes ago, Trollup5 said:

If it wasn't for bad luck we would have none at all.

You can now forget about any trades of our expiring contracts.

Say goodbye to possibly 4 draft picks we could have obtained.

LMAO, I hadn't even thought about that.  Yep, this will shut down most of our trade deadline moves.  

2 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

There was a comment that it wasn't a rule just a regulation.  These guys know she is already married, to a hockey player with money right?

It's not that it's a rule or regulation. She said it was a precaution. And she said, "Yeah I'm not gonna follow that, haha".

The way she carries herself in that clip doesn't look good for someone who is SUPPOSED to follow all precautions, given that she IS MARRIED TO A HOCKEY PLAYER who is bound tightly to these rules.

So yes, it IS a big deal that she is apparently skirting precautions because she wants to go out.

19 minutes ago, stawns said:

I want to know which one of those women threw her under the bus and leaked the video?

Someone definitely took the time to edit her segment out to make Micaela look bad. Who knows?

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

It's not that it's a rule or regulation. She said it was a precaution. And she said, "Yeah I'm not gonna follow that, haha".

The way she carries herself in that clip doesn't look good for someone who is SUPPOSED to follow all precautions, given that she IS MARRIED TO A HOCKEY PLAYER who is bound tightly to these rules.

So yes, it IS a big deal that she is apparently skirting precautions because she wants to go out.

My gf and I interpreted it differently.  I said that there's no rules against grocery shopping, other than limited capacity.  She interpreted as the Canucks have their own set of rules for their bubble and she just said f u to the Canucks

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

My gf and I interpreted it differently.  I said that there's no rules against grocery shopping, other than limited capacity.  She interpreted as the Canucks have their own set of rules for their bubble and she just said f u to the Canucks

Yeah, either way, that is the real face of Micaela talking, which may or may not be related to why her husband is currently fighting off COVID. Unfortunately, she is not the only one within the hockey world that minimizes or rejects the risks of COVID.

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

I'm thinking the same way as your gf.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Provost said:

To be fair... she is basically just a kid and we were all dumb at that age.

I had a bunch of NHLers at my house years back, it was a couple weeks after they won the Stanley Cup (and no they didn't bring it... bastards).  I was shocked at how young they all were and even immature for their ages as they spent their teen years completely sheltered playing hockey 100% of their time.  These were guys from small towns who literally went back to the family farm in the summers to work.  Worldly is not a word that I would use.

So I think it is reasonable folks don't pile on.  I am just glad my stupid days were before all those things would get recorded for posterity.

If she went against the team rules and openly ridiculed them, then I think her and AG are about to get a hard lesson in adulting.

I don't buy the "kid" argument in a pandemic where your entitlement endangers lives in the community you live in and infects the entire team almost.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

7 hours ago, stawns said:

7 hours ago, BCNeil said:

I'm thinking the same way as your gf.  

Yeah, I rewatched it again, and given the response to what the other girl said, you might be onto something here. If she's disregarding precautions and rolling her eyes (figuratively and practically) at these restrictions, how serious is she really taking this COVID thing?

I don't want to say this, but i think she should take this as a HARD lesson for her.

Edited by Dazzle
Grammar