The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

I expect this game to be the final nail in the coffin. The coach will re-play the same tired guys back to back, while leaving rested bodies on the taxi squad. Tired out of sync hockey vs well oiled machine in the wrong timezone is a disaster. I will surprised if this isn't a really bad blowout.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I take media with a grain of salt especially nowadays. Sensationalism sells.

That’s what bothers me, it’s done intentionally to get people going. It’s not just hockey, it’s everything these days. Everything in media now is meant to catch your attention whether negative or positive, only important fact is to get the audience going, regardless of the truth. I shouldn’t let it bother me but it does lol

Anyways back to hockey day talk sorry for goin sideways lol

Edited by Attila Umbrus
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

That’s what bothers me, it’s done intentionally to get people going. It’s not just hockey, it’s everything these days. Everything in media now is meant to catch your attention whether negative or positive, only important fact is to get the audience going, regardless of the truth. I shouldn’t let it bother me but it does lol

Anyways back to hockey day talk sorry for goin sideways lol

I get what you mean. Its unfortunate but a reflection of society feeding off it.

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

I get what you mean. Its unfortunate but a reflection of society feeding off it.

Ugh so true, we are feeding the beast. I’m not on any social media unless you count this site. I can’t handle it all. Had Facebook many moons ago, but was so good to get rid of it.

I find now when I see my friends or talk to them I am genuinely engaged in catching up with what is going on in their lives...because I don’t see them posting their every day life online anymore. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Back to hockey Attila, ok got it haha!

I have a fever...

and the only cure is Rathbone and Lind...I just gotta have it! Green you listening!?

Agreed without Petey we need something to look forward too, and an influx of new energy. 

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yup this season is as depressing as this song.

And I didn't think that was possible.

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yup this season is as depressing as this song.

And I didn't think that was possible.

Enough with the negativism!  It’s all sunshine lollipops and rainbows !

:P

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 2

I wasn't impressed from Millers lack of determination to get the puck back after he turned it over in our own end each time 

I like how EP and Hogs care when they gave done that

Miller is a star and older player and setting an example that i don't think is a good one

There is more to hockey than individual points and glory and hopefully it was a bad game and we will see a more determined Miller tonight

Well, if VAN can't beat OTT on the ice, maybe they'll beat them at the Draft this year. This whole season has been a write-off. Fire Benning. Fire the coaching staff. 

But watch them beat TOR later today lol  Maybe they come back with a good effort against TOR,  probably embarrassed from being beatdown by the lowly Sens.