The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So fricking true. In fact, last week I was walking down a street and there was a guy on his phone coming my way. I said loudly “eyes up” at least four times. He didn’t hear me. I kept walking at my same pace and didn’t change my course. He went flying. And then kept on going. There are a lot of lost people on the streets, Ghost. I Ashcroft them every chance I get.  

The walking dead...zombies are already here Phil! Get yer guns out!

Edited by Attila Umbrus
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

It’s all about the “spin”, gotta sell the point while ignoring the full story/facts. Love that Montreal posted that..oh and by the way...Carey the saviour and always injured price is 10 mil too...but who’s counting, I guess he’s not a forward or defence scoring goals...but bad contracts are everywhere you look. Not just Vancouver! But yes, throw the blinders on and let’s gooooo! Oh and how about 3.4 mil Paul Byron buried in the minors...too funny 

hey Jim has some indefensible gaffes, but Bergevin has a whack of them too. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So fricking true. In fact, last week I was walking down a street and there was a guy on his phone coming my way. I said loudly “eyes up” at least four times. He didn’t hear me. I kept walking at my same pace and didn’t change my course. He went flying. And then kept on going. There are a lot of lost people on the streets, Ghost. I Ashcroft them every chance I get.  

I've been lucky to be working from home (minimum to July), but I agree. When I commute through downtown. I'm seeing people just cross on red lights. and even folks on scooters thinking they can be a bicycle or a motorcycle depending on what they feel like. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I've been lucky to be working from home (minimum to July), but I agree. When I commute through downtown. I'm seeing people just cross on red lights. and even folks on scooters thinking they can be a bicycle or a motorcycle depending on what they feel like. 

My experience with those on scooters, there is no such thing as red light green light, they just keep moving.

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Oh man this is my pet peeve right now. In Ktown these mobile green E scooters have just been introduced. Goofs are bombing in and out of traffic lanes, sidewalks, bike lanes. All over the place. Much like our D last night. Lol.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

yeah thats a new trend now. No one taught gen Z how to cross the street apparently. You really have to be careful driving downtown now. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, rekker said:

Oh man this is my pet peeve right now. In Ktown these mobile green E scooters have just been introduced. Goofs are bombing in and out of traffic lanes, sidewalks, bike lanes. All over the place. Much like our D last night. Lol.

What's worse is I'm talking regular scooters with 49cc engines. (Like Vespas) 

The e-scooters and e-bikes are becoming dangerous too. 

• Cheers 3