The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Suspended 1 Game] MacEwen to have hearing for kneeing Oilers' Nurse

Rate this topic

-SN-

22 minutes ago, Kenny Blankenship said:

Parros needs to be replaced. How incompetent can you be. Guys been punched in the head too many times lol. 

He probably doesn't even realize, that all the body slams that we have seen and are going to see since Wilson-Panarin incident is on him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Kenny Blankenship said:

Parros needs to be replaced. How incompetent can you be. Guys been punched in the head too many times lol. 

Clearly not enough. I'd like to see him get punched in the face by a wrecking ball. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kenny Blankenship said:

Oilers fans on Reddit are calling Canucks fans racist as a result of this incident. Says there must have been racial undertones to the whole thing hahahah

Oh my gord. Hopefully those coil fans do the world a favor and stick their tongues in a light socket. 

• Haha 2

How can the players be happy with the clear bias and complete lack of consistency shown by the DoPS, and the totalitarian approach to free speech that the excrementitious commissioner has? How can they believe that this league isn't run with complete bias? I guess enough money makes you look past such vile practices.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Cromeslab said:

This is getting absolutely ridiculous,seriously how does the Dopes have any credibility at all.

They only have credibility in the eyes of the league brass. That's where the problem lies, and where the infestation is strongest.

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

They only have credibility in the eyes of the league brass. That's where the problem lies, and where the infestation is strongest.

Where is the footage of this alleged knee?am I missing something?