The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

I really like seeing Hughes with Myers. For the last two years they have actually played really well and put up very strong advanced stats together despite getting limited ice time together. Last game they were easily the best d pair on the ice.

Last year that pairing actually controlled play better than the Hughes -Tanev pairing. I'd really like to see them get a long term look together instead of just Hughes-Hamonic

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 204CanucksFan said:

I really like seeing Hughes with Myers. For the last two years they have actually played really well and put up very strong advanced stats together despite getting limited ice time together. Last game they were easily the best d pair on the ice.

Last year that pairing actually controlled play better than the Hughes -Tanev pairing. I'd really like to see them get a long term look together instead of just Hughes-Hamonic

I was seriously shocked how well they played together last game aint gonna lie

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

I was seriously shocked how well they played together last game aint gonna lie

They've played that well together ever since Myers joined the team. For the life of me I can't figure out it hasn't been made a permanent thing, other than Tanev seemed like a natural fit even though the numbers have showed Myers was statistically better with Hughes.

Edited by 204CanucksFan

15 minutes ago, JustRich said:

Hey!  I just discovered the ignore feature, this forum has become fun again! 

Go canucks Go!

I’ve tried looking for it a couple times. Still haven’t found it haha

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Gadjovich won't play today.

And I see that Lind is not dressed either....that makes no sense!!! Why would we wanna see more of  Vesey who's been just meh and pending UFA over a top prospect in Lind in these mean nothing games??

7 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Edler didn't know yet what he wants to do. I think he'd probably like to come back and finish his career in front of fans, or at least not during such a weird year. I could see him waiting until well into the summer to decide. 

Why is he playing now ahead of OJ, unless it’s because Green is showing a veteran player the respect he deserves, which is to play his few remaining games?  I see Edler retiring.  If he was coming back, he wouldn’t be playing all these games.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Why is he playing now ahead of OJ, unless it’s because Green is showing a veteran player the respect he deserves, which is to play his few remaining games?  I see Edler retiring.  If he was coming back, he wouldn’t be playing all these games.  

I wonder if we’ll see the Bo stick-wave from Eddie in the last home game.

• Huggy Bear 1