The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nils Höglander 80 points or higher potential

Rate this topic

Bertuzzipunch

17 minutes ago, DSVII said:

He rides a unicycle and can juggle while doing so. 

90pts at least. 

11 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Canucks need to add a unicycle juggling race to their next SuperSkills Contest.

I really want to see Hogs and Petey go head to head.

I wonder how much sales of unicycles went up, driven by prospective hockey players buying them?

Probably not a lot of unicycle makers out there, should I have bought stock in one of them, if possible?

24 minutes ago, gurn said:

I wonder how much sales of unicycles went up, driven by prospective hockey players buying them?

Probably not a lot of unicycle makers out there, should I have bought stock in one of them, if possible?

I wonder if turnout for summer unicycle hockey has gone up, with kids hoping to emulate Pettersson and Höglander?

http://vanuni.com

Probably not last year, due to the pandemic, but I could see more young Canucks fans giving it a try, once things get back to normal.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
Autocorrect going crazy
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I wonder if turnout for summer unicycle hockey has gone up, with kids hoping to emulate Pettersson and Höglander?

http://vanuni.com

Probably not last year, due to the pandemic, but I could see more young Canucks fans giving it a try, once things get back to normal.

I might look into learning how to ride one. I used to ride streetbikes but a back injury flares up if I bend it for too long; however the upright style of the uni maybe the answer.

Must be great for core strenght and balance

1 hour ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Canucks need to add a unicycle juggling race to their next SuperSkills Contest.

I really want to see Hogs and Petey go head to head.

From a point of view from someone who juggles. I’m more impressed at the whole riding a unicycle. When juggle 3 balls it doesn’t take much focus at all

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Probaby has 50-60 potential more than likely. 

Unless he has Marchand development and turns into a star player in his late 20s. 

I mean hes already putting up better ppg than the 3 top picks in the 2019 draft

hughes

kakko

dach

Just now, Bertuzzipunch said:

hughes

kakko

dach

Yeah, I was just looking at that too. Höglander is 1st in goals and 2nd in points among 2019 draft picks this season. He's darn good.

Now, I don't know about 80 points/season good (Petey hasn't even done that yet). But Höglander is still great.

4 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

hughes

kakko

dach

Small sample size though and those guys high a higher ceiling and made the jump right after being drafted. 

Not sure you can think that a few years from now but you’re welcome to be hopeful. 

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Small sample size though and those guys high a higher ceiling and made the jump right after being drafted. 

Not sure you can think that a few years from now but you’re welcome to be hopeful. 

Agreed its a small sample size. They mighta made the jump but that really doesnt mean much imo. He probably gets 20 goals at least if this was a 82 game season while being only a 20 yr old that can fly. I think he has more potential than ppl give him credit for just because of where he was drafted 

12 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Agreed its a small sample size. They mighta made the jump but that really doesnt mean much imo. He probably gets 20 goals at least if this was a 82 game season while being only a 20 yr old that can fly. I think he has more potential than ppl give him credit for just because of where he was drafted 

Only time will tell. If he somehow ends up a star I don’t think anyone would be upset. 

As I mentioned Marchand didn’t turn into a star till his late 20s. He had a bunch of seasons at 40-60 points prior to taking that step. 

2 hours ago, rychicken said:

I wonder if Gretzky's 215 is in jeopardy....

I wonder if Mason Raymond or Chris Higgins best years with us are too...seriously though Hogs is a bright light in a crap season.   Lots to be happy about...

12 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Only time will tell. If he somehow ends up a star I don’t think anyone would be upset. 

As I mentioned Marchand didn’t turn into a star till his late 20s. He had a bunch of seasons at 40-60 points prior to taking that step. 

He seems like a marchand to me as well, well without the BS 

• Haha 1