The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Do both teams really need to fly over to Calgary for the final game tomorrow that is being played in less than 24 hours? I don't think it would matter if they played here again tomorrow. 

was thinking the same thing.

you're using too much common sense VC. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Uh…I’m sure this has been discussed but where the hell are The John’s for the last home game of the year. Instead we have the Calgary crew.

Bush League Sportsnet.

Even getting some Calgary commercials. 

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

Uh…I’m sure this has been discussed but where the hell are The John’s for the last home game of the year. Instead we have the Calgary crew.

Bush League Sportsnet.

I read an article about this.  Basically all the rescheduled Canucks games messed up a bunch of teams regional and national TV commitments.   The Sunday night game was a "Regional" Canucks game and all broadcast nationally.  The last 2 games are "Regional" games for the Flames and broadcast nationally.  That meets all the commitments for the Canucks & Flames 

6 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Bush League Sportsnet.

at least we don't have to listen to that prick Hrudey.