The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm guessing these refs weren't chosen to do playoff games and it's showing why.

maybe they can shaft us with a game-management loss - while we take the 'moral' victory, outplaying those milkhotdogs.

thinking of team tank here, of course lol.

Just now, johngould21 said:

Flames 5 games in 17 days, Canucks 11 games in 17 days, hmmmm, what could go wrong, or right?

Nux energy level is high - the worst of the covid debilitation may be over for them 

• Cheers 1

Ok, back from a run and ready to watch some weekday matinee hockey! Retirement FTW! 

Gotta catch up on the PVR before I read any potential spoilers here. As per usual, I hope for a hard fought game…very much like the last one but MAYBE without a point this time? ::D

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Do both teams really need to fly over to Calgary for the final game tomorrow that is being played in less than 24 hours? I don't think it would matter if they played here again tomorrow. 

Would George Canyon still sing the anthem?

• Sad 1

Just now, oldnews said:

maybe they can shaft us with a game-management loss - while we take the 'moral' victory, outplaying those milkhotdogs.

thinking of team tank here, of course lol.

Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2