The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, sassbs said:

How is this not frustrating for you?????   
I haven’t watched a single Canucks game.  And I cannot wait for thr off season when owners fire every suit!!!  

and yes I’ve been a fan and following this team for 27 years.   

You haven't watched a single game, yet you know enough to have an opinion on every suit. You do realize they battled a Covid outbreak on the team, and lost any hope they had to recover and play the game at a high level? I'm going to play Topper Harry, I've followed Canuck hockey since the old Western Hockey League days.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

6 hours ago, johngould21 said:

Was Courtnall in St Louis when Davidson was in that organization? I don't know if he's a good fit here, but, he has roots in BC.

Davidson: 301 NHL games; gaa of 3.52

Playing: St. Louis: 1973-74, 74-75 = 79 games

GM in St. Louis: 2006 - 2012. 

Geof Courtnall: 1990-91= 66 games in St. Louis; he left to play 5 years in Vancouver and then went back to St. Louis to finish his career from 1995-2000. 

So the two never crossed paths. 

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Hughes is dominant offensively in most games.

Defence will come over time with experience and a new d coach to help him learn from his mistakes.

Crazy to think some people have written of Hughes defensive game. 21 years old. People man

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Boudrias said:

Davidson: 301 NHL games; gaa of 3.52

Playing: St. Louis: 1973-74, 74-75 = 79 games

GM in St. Louis: 2006 - 2012. 

Geof Courtnall: 1990-91= 66 games in St. Louis; he left to play 5 years in Vancouver and then went back to St. Louis to finish his career from 1995-2000. 

So the two never crossed paths. 

When was Davidson involved with the Blues front office? I think that's what I meant to ask.

12 minutes ago, sassbs said:

How is this not frustrating for you?????   
I haven’t watched a single Canucks game.  And I cannot wait for thr off season when owners fire every suit!!!  

and yes I’ve been a fan and following this team for 27 years.   

Uneducated opinion is worthless to listen to. :)

• Cheers 1