The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | May 19, 2021 | 12:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

9 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Wooo!  Great news.  Bunch of liars out there...I trust Twitter as much as I trust that beat up old panel van with the covered windows.

Apt metaphor. It's been a tough slog this season, Deb..but that's prob why us die-hards find the big goal moments('82, 94 & Burr!), a source of energy lasting decades.

• Like 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm actually surprised Sportsnet didn't let Jim Hughson call the final home game for the Canucks yesterday considering he won't be calling any playoff games.

I don’t want that Leafs homer anywhere near us

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm actually surprised Sportsnet didn't let Jim Hughson call the final home game for the Canucks yesterday considering he won't be calling any playoff games.

why isnt he calling games did he retire?

26 minutes ago, rychicken said:

CDC is a much better place for you being here. We don't always agree (on certain players - both Canucks and opponents, but I always appreciate your views) and I hope you never lose your passion for the game and team

Never lose your passion .....

or your Cowbell... hopefully you will need it this fall. ::D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

No Gadjovich or Juolevi....:huh:

No OJ is ridiculous.   Chatfield is a 6th or 7th dman on a bad team.  I don't get why OJ hasn't played much more.  Both for his and the club's development and because he has played well enough to deserve it. 

• Vintage 2

24 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Thank you.  And right back at'cha.  I truly appreciate your wonderful sense of humour and how you keep us all sane at times when it's going off the deep end.  Your are a warm, funny human being and a huge part of this big dysfunctional family of ours.

We Love You GIF by SWR3