The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 NHL Entry Draft

9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

There's nothing to really base that confidence on though. It's a blank slate. We'll see. 

Hope for the best.

That is true. Like you said, let's hope for the best! 

• Cheers 1

Just now, 24K PureCool said:

I know, that is why I hate imperial. Ain't much difference between 5'11 and 6'1 feet but that 5 in front scares a lot of people. 

It is 1.80m to 1.85m so 5cm difference. That ain't a lot. 

That's not what she said

• Haha 3

Just now, 24K PureCool said:

I know, that is why I hate imperial. Ain't much difference between 5'11 and 6'1 feet but that 5 in front scares a lot of people. 

It is 1.80m to 1.85m so 5cm difference. That ain't a lot. 

Not at all. He will need to get stronger but so does ep40

I think Lekkerimaki is going to have a cool development path he has such great options and resources and the sedins I. Charge.

Alvin joked he had to get them someone to work with thought that was funny haha  

I see this going very very well

2 minutes ago, HighOnHockey said:

Just finished work. Trying to get my head around everything. I thought there was no way Lekkerimaki would fall to 15. &^@#ing stoked. And my Sens got DeBrincat! What a day.

Man I’m so excited for lekkerimaki I knew you’d be pumped. 

huge steal for us I feel. Im surprised how many fans aren’t happy about this pick but same when we took ep40 so we will see how they feel in 3 years 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Minnesota has done well though ohgren and Yurov wow one of them will on out for sure can’t see both busting 

Let's remember though they had to give up an 25 yo 33 goal / 85 point guy just to get one of those magic beans 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

Let's remember though they had to give up an 25 yo 33 goal / 85 point guy just to get one of those magic beans 

Well they got a magic bean and a d prospect that looks near nhl ready and more of a sure thing for a guy they weren’t going to be able to keep not so bad 

and fiala see how healthy he is over the course of the contract