The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 NHL Entry Draft

Just now, Darius said:

hes not playing for 3 years IMHO so the lineup will look different.  Brock might be gone , Garland might be gone, Klim could be a bust.  Take the best player available.  they obviouslty thought this kid was just that...

We will see I had him ahead of our pick on my board but I was hoping we would take a pick that fit into a greater plan a vision for our team. 

7 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

There's an argument to be made that your fake outrage is patronizing to these women. 

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

not really as my comment was on the hypocrisy of soaking up the positive press from hiring women and then just sending old white dudes to the podium.  I have no issue with treating them as just another employee........just don't make a big deal of it when you hire them.

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I've watched every Emilie Castonguay interview and I have noticed that she gets very annoyed when people keep bringing up the sex issue over and over and over again.  

Sure does. 

I told my wife about this "hypocritical" move of not having them up there and she scoffed and called it a ridiculous take on a non-situation. I can't say here what she followed it up with lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

hes not playing for 3 years IMHO so the lineup will look different.  Brock might be gone , Garland might be gone, Klim could be a bust.  Take the best player available.  they obviouslty thought this kid was just that...

Yeah 3 years from now we may be looking at a very different.  

Damn, Tampa gets Isaac Howard.  Could be a great pick according to some media members. Horrible pronounciation in French by the Tampa dude lol 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

not really as my comment was on the hypocrisy of soaking up the positive press from hiring women and then just sending old white dudes to the podium.  I have no issue with treating them as just another employee........just don't make a big deal of it when you hire them.

So make a big deal of it when you hire them, as well as every other situation moving forward? 

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Ya it’s. A big insurance policy on kuzmenko and boeser too. 

Podkolzin-EP40-Boeser
Kuzmenko-Horvat-Lekkerimaki

a nice blend of North Americans Swedes and Russians if it all breaks right and stick together 

The future is great for Canucks right now, adding Kuzmenko and Lekker (who was projected to go top 10 by CSS, SNet and NHL scouting). Its like Canucks added 2 top 10 picks and they have young forwards like Garland, Podkolzin, Hoglander, Pettersson and Boeser. I like the direction of how this team is trending and I think Canucks just need maybe a Copp and some gritty forward to balance the forward group a bit. 

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Podkolzin

Garland-Horvat-Boeser

Hoglander-Copp-Lekkerimaki

Highmore-Lammikho-Lockwood

Future looks great even if we were to trade Miller.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

3 at the earliest, imo, and that will be in the bottom 6, i reckon.

We will see how it goes! 

he does have a very mature game and high end skill set.

I agree with you on lambert to jets at that spot too great pick 

having multiple picks helps though 

Just now, R3aL said:

We will see how it goes! 

he does have a very mature game and high end skill set.

I agree with you on lambert to jets at that spot too great pick 

having multiple picks helps though 

Always hoping for the best. 

• Upvote 1