The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tucker Poolman | #5 | D

-AJ-

On 9/7/2022 at 8:27 AM, wildcam said:

Well Poolman 29, 6'2, 200lbs RD-- very good skater, decent speed - It will help if he works on just being stay at home D man- Not trying to make rushes.. I think if coaches work with Poolman use his skating , keep it simple, play his own zone he might surprise fans..

6'4 I thought? 

On 9/6/2022 at 11:28 AM, Strawbone said:

Diet for me. Anything with high levels of Tyramine triggers my migraines. So many delicious things I can’t eat, like aged cheeses or deli meats, soy sauce, kimchi, and some ripe fruits like watermelon. Sucks but I hardly ever get migraines now. 

when you figure it out, its pretty easy to leave some foods behind

I struggled with colitis for years, when I figured it out , smoking was easy to quit, I also keep away from camp fires and will not be taking a job fighting forest fires

that and Automotive fluids, hot food and beer

I can't speak for others, but that's how it worked for me

19 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Correct.

Brady Keeper 6'2, 200 LBS  - RD - Stay at home D man with nasty side decent speed, skating. will be fighting for #6 and 7 spot

Juulsen 6'2 - 200 LBS - RD showed well in his 8 games - Defensive D man finishes big hits will be ready for #6 spot

1. Hughes 22   2. OEL 31  3. Myers 32 RD  4. Dermott 25 / 5. Poolman 29 RD  6.Rathbone  23   . Schenn 32 RD  - Keeper 26 RD -

Juulsen 25 -RD   Burroughs 27 LD/RD

1.Hughes - OEL

2.Myers -- Dermott/ Poolman

3. Poolman -- Rathbone

Schenn - Keeper - Juulsen

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 11:34 AM, TGT68 said:

Thay contract needs to be waived or LTIR though.  Can't carry it in the AHL without hurting the team 

We're talking Poolman here, right?

So what if he gets waived? We win regardless of the outcome.

• Vintage 1

On 10/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, Snake Doctor said:

I hope this management team sees he needs time in the AHL. 

I think they understand that Poolman is still a ways to be in game shape and that's why they

keep playing him. Afterall, he missed the 2nd half of the season due to ongoing concussion issues,

so he must be very rusty.  If he can't pull it together within the next while,

it would be best to send him to Abby to give him more time to get in NHL shape.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, DanielCloutier said:

poolboy looked better than i thought he would matched up against mcdonalds and dryseattle out there tonight

Agreed, I thought he looked pretty solid especially considering he's still getting his game legs back under him.

He looked a little shakey at times but I didn't notice him do anything that made me yell at the TV. He made a few really good board plays and shut down some dangerous looking chances. Hopefully he continues looking better with more game time.

10 hours ago, Diamonds said:

Agreed, I thought he looked pretty solid especially considering he's still getting his game legs back under him.

He looked a little shakey at times but I didn't notice him do anything that made me yell at the TV. He made a few really good board plays and shut down some dangerous looking chances. Hopefully he continues looking better with more game time.

I agree Poolman played good, hope he keeps his game simple stay home use his good skating...