The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Preseason] Calgary @ Vancouver Monday, Sept. 27/21 7:00 PM Abbotsford Centre

Rate this topic

-DLC-

OEL really did look like a young Edler. Poolman was steady, as was Myers. Rathbone looked good for the majority of the game and I like how much he threw his weight around. Thought Juolevi was mediocre in the first two periods, but came through in the third. Woo was probably the weak link on the blueline, which is to be expected at this point. 

Ignoring he obvious forwards, I liked Gadj and Lockwood tonight. Chiasson was good early on. Podkolzin had moments where he looked good, but went stretches not being that noticeable. Strong defensively though. 

Mikey D held it down. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jester13 said:

Why were there so many fans not wearing masks? 

I’m hoping Rogers arena has better compliance then Abbotsford. All I know is an outbreak is going to be front page national news this season at some point if fans refuse to follow basic safety measures like tonight. Heck maybe there was one already and we’ll hear about it later. Disappointed to say the least.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jester13 said:

Sure, but how does this fly? I'm guessing this won't continue if people won't wear them and it's not enforced? 

It's really hard to enforce, unless the Ushers are at ice level looking up, they can't even see them, most likely.  Also, if they're eating/drinking then they don't have to mask up either.  But in the end, it all comes down to that person.