The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Preseason] Vancouver @ Calgary Friday, Oct. 1/21 6:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

-AJ-

Just now, 73 Percent said:

When people compare Rathbone and OJ k want them to remember that last play. 

Where OJ got walked and turned Rathbone forced an offside.

One's a nhler the other one isn't.

I think OJ thinks the game just fine. Probably a better natural defender than Rathbone. But Jack can do things athletically that OJ can only dream of doing. Rathbone can get away with things due to his skating that OJ just can’t.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Conscience said:

Whats the news with hamonic

They said earlier that he won’t be taking the out option, will remain a Canucks  , said he is dealing with a private/ personal issue , the team supports him and to give him his privacy…. So still no idea what’s going on 

Just now, -NucksFan said:

They said earlier that he won’t be taking the out option, will remain a Canucks  , said he is dealing with a private/ personal issue , the team supports him and to give him his privacy…. So still no idea what’s going on 

Well if it is private all the best to him and his family!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

I think OJ thinks the game just fine. Probably a better natural defender than Rathbone. But Jack can do things athletically that OJ can only dream of doing. Rathbone can get away with things due to his skating that OJ just can’t.

My point still stands though. If OJ is out of position or can't pivot thinking about a stick check doesn't do much good lol

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

That's it. OJ thinks the game well but his skating holds him back immensely. 

Just now, Conscience said:

So hamonic still leaving us in limbo, I thought the deadline was tonight 

It is.  He advised the team before the deadline came that he wasn't electing to opt out.  Benning has given him more time to sort out his family matters

• Vintage 1