The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Preseason] Vancouver @ Calgary Friday, Oct. 1/21 6:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

-AJ-

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

OJ, Rathbone, Schenn and Hunt all had an off period.

Myers has been alright and I haven't noticed Burroughs.

Well 3.5m for 4 men in todays cap world should simmer peoples expectations there alone. Considering 2/3 will play full time.. Cant expect perfect every period 

So far it's the same old, sloppy and headless chicken Canucks hockey. Aside from we're still playing many of Abby Canucks, I still don't see much structure or purpose from the skaters on either end.

Yes I also know this is preseason game and only the third one at that. I hope I see something different by the last preseason game with Petey and Hughes back.

Happy to see all the old Canuckleheads here again, by the way.

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

Well 3.5m for 4 men in todays cap world should simmer peoples expectations there alone. Considering 2/3 will play full time.. Cant expect perfect every period 

I am simply making an observation. I stated not too long ago that this was a good test for our #6-8D. 

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

So far it's the same old, sloppy and headless chicken Canucks hockey. Aside from we're still playing many of Abby Canucks, I still don't see much structure or purpose from the skaters on either end.

Yes I also know this is preseason game and only the third one at that. I hope I see something different by the last preseason game with Petey and Hughes back.

Happy to see all the old Canuckleheads here again, by the way.

Yeah, I felt like I was watching a game from last season in the first period. Preseason or no, that's not good enough.

• RoughGame 2