The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 05, 2021 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet One

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Schooled twice in a row by Seattle.

Hmm. Ya that's Canuck hockey. Let's give them the upper hand right off the bat so we can not have to live up to anything.

I don't want to see this kind of effort game 6 of the regular season when we play the Kraken at the end of our first road trip.

Green?

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

You don’t see our lineup or how Grubauer is the only reason we’re not winning this game?  Seattle has played so bad besides on the PP this game if this is how good they are with their full NHL tea, they’re gonna be bottom feeders this year

Its only pre season but no urgency and look very slow out thr

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Hmm. Ya that's Canuck hockey. Let's give them the upper hand right off the bat so we can not have to live up to anything.

I don't want to see this kind of effort game 6 of the regular season when we play the Kraken at the end of our first road trip.

Green?

Think maybe missing Boeser, Pettersson, Hughes, Miller, Garland, and Poolman might have something to do with it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, fanfor42 said:

Green?

We’re missing Petey, Garland, Hughes, Miller, Boeser, Poolman…

that’s their full roster.