The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Drance & Dhaliwal : is Vancouver shopping Juolevi?

Just now, King Heffy said:

Yeah, cause one pre-season game is a great measuring stick.  Let's see how they manage 82 games with Ceci being the closest they have to an NHLer on the right side.

Ya but Van is icing their starting line up and Edmonton isnt even playing their stars. I saw this movie last season. 

• Cheers 1

And I remember being frustrated and laughed at cause I was mad at benning he didn’t aquire a leddy or graves or pulock for 2nd and leave Schmidt and Joulevi exposed now there both gonna be gone for near nothing sure wouldn’t mind a d of

ek poolman

hughes hamonic 

Graves Myers 

Rath 

3 hours ago, Squamfan said:

Back to back busts, by the super scout Jim Benning . Would of had three straight busts in a row if he got his way and drafted Glass. There were two Dmen way better than Bust Juolevi and we passed on them. 

There’s no way I woulda took juolevi I said it then I’ll say now take best player available could you imagine our top 6 with thachuk in it

So the prospect cupboard is empty 7 years of being crap and garbage 28-30 ufas are better options than our prospects.

draft/development is a miserable failure under this management. 

I’m almost happy for the young guys that leave atleast they might get a legit chance for a team with a coach that isn’t terrible. 

I hope all those Jb super fans that defended this terrible pick open their eyes to how total crappy Jim has been for his entire time here. 
Looking forward to wearing my fire Benning shirt to the game. 

Edited by combover
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 hour ago, Scottydzik said:

There’s no way I woulda took juolevi I said it then I’ll say now take best player available could you imagine our top 6 with thachuk in it

No way would I want that locker room cancer anywhere near this franchise.  Did we learn nothing from the Messier fiasco?

1 minute ago, RomanP said:

Can anyone with subscription to the site please let me know what they are speculating about Klimovich?

That he will start the season in the AHL as he impressed and looked far more ready than they expected.  They can always send him to the Q at a later date.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1