The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 05, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, N4ZZY said:

I'm not convinced that Benning will make the change soon. If he's going to make a move, it's probably going to be the 20-25 game mark. If at that point, the team continues to tank, he would be forced to make a move to see if they can turn the season around. 

But it might be too late by the 20-25 game mark. Edmonton probably can't catch, they're &^@#ing 9-1. McDavid looks &^@#ing unstoppable. 

I'm really concerned about Pettersson. He doesn't look like he wants to be here. Something is really wrong with the guy. Does he have confidence in the team/management/organization? Is he dealing with an injury? 

McDavid is definitely stoppable. They just needed one more defenender on that goal. 1 on 4 is easy, but can he go 1 on 5? I doubt it. He's not THAT good. 

Also the goalie totally moved out of the way on that shot he put on net. Dunno why. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, khay said:

I just want Chiasson off the regular lineup.

He brings absolutely nothing.

I find it hard to believe that we can't find better 4th line winger than Chiasson.

Yeah name says it all the chase is on 1 for 100 on the pp

2 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

I'm not convinced that Benning will make the change soon. If he's going to make a move, it's probably going to be the 20-25 game mark. If at that point, the team continues to tank, he would be forced to make a move to see if they can turn the season around. 

But it might be too late by the 20-25 game mark. Edmonton probably can't catch, they're &^@#ing 9-1. McDavid looks &^@#ing unstoppable. 

I'm really concerned about Pettersson. He doesn't look like he wants to be here. Something is really wrong with the guy. Does he have confidence in the team/management/organization? Is he dealing with an injury? 

Fair points. Don’t disagree with you. 

The hope is the Benning makes a move sooner than later. 

Fingers crossed. 

The glue guys are not around this year.  You know.. the guys that win draws and penalty kill.. and take the d zone starts with no glory…  guys like motte, sutter , beagle.  

on the PP… give EP40 a rest for a while, put BB in that spot where he spent time in his first year.. I know it’s his wrong side but it will be an improvement.  Take EP and Miller off of PP1, they are the weakest links.  Miller with his bad decisions and EP being a shell of himself right now.

try Hogz on PP1… 

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

John Taveres has 4 goals, making 11 million.

Mitch Marner has 2 goals making 10.9 million

Jamie Benn has 2 goals making 9.5 million

But oh man. Petey's 7.3 is killing us

I mean.. per goal, petey is still the most expensive out of that batch for now haha.

and whats wrong with Tavares' 4 goals? Thats almost a 35 goal per full season pace. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Dogcrazy39 said:

EP40 is a concern, it looks like it is something more than just a slump or slow start to the season.  Need to start question if he is good enough now...

I don't think I can handle the answer to that question right now, so better leave it unsaid :) 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

McDavid is definitely stoppable. They just needed one more defenender on that goal. 1 on 4 is easy, but can he go 1 on 5? I doubt it. He's not THAT good. 

Also the goalie totally moved out of the way on that shot he put on net. Dunno why. 

If I hear someone wanking off Mcdiver in our game day threads again...

Some people might think you are serious lol

• Haha 1

McDavid is very stoppable, all you have to do is have him play lower seeded teams in the playoffs.

• Haha 2