The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars | Nov 7, 2021 7 PM PDT | *Warning! May Contain Power Plays*

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

Just now, DefCon1 said:

Before that PP my idea was exactly this same setup where Miller would take Petersson spot, while Petersson moves towards middle with Boeser on the other wing taking Millers old spot. 

If we have more movement with our bodies it will lead to more shooting and passing lanes. Puck moves faster than body but puck and body movement is faster than that.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Lol

Nah man, the Afghan went to $&!# but just call em as I see em

Notice how Miller was just successful in Petey's spot on the PP?

Ehh.

Ehhhh

When was the last time you saw Petey on the dot on the pp without a D standing in his shooting lane?

There was nobody in front of Miller

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This defense or system is going to get us to the playoffs? It’s ugly. If they get the win, great but man. Imagine this group against a team like Colorado. Ugh. 

Now fans are talking about playoffs! Hahahhahaha we’re like crazy bipolar omg 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This defense or system is going to get us to the playoffs? It’s ugly. If they get the win, great but man. Imagine this group against a team like Colorado. Ugh. 

Can I pour you a Sunday night Caesar too?

Just now, Crabcakes said:

When was the last time you saw Petey on the dot on the pp without a D standing in his shooting lane?

There was nobody in front of Miller

Yeah he drew the defense through the slot. Petey is still too hesitant most of the time though.