Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks | Nov 14 | 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, bishopshodan said:

A couple players?

So Miller and who?

Maybe some of the guys finding it hard to put in the work should be shuffled 

No idea.  After that,  tweets floated that Miller and horvat are in a power struggle.  Who knows.  All I know is Hirsch says that on a live broadcast,  there is something to it for sure IMO

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

A couple players?

So Miller and who?

Maybe some of the guys finding it hard to put in the work should be shuffled 

I'm ok if Miller (and possibly Bo) are starting to call out our young studs.  Time for them to get going.  Love them, but the truth hurts.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

So frustrated players venting in the room are an issue?

I believe it's just part of losing.  Corey should really understand that part.

Besides, Hirsch has been trying to sell his narrative for awhile now and clearly isn't Miller's biggest fan.  This is from May:

And he just picked Miller's name out of a hat?  Why would Cory Hirsch say that for no good reason? The fact he's been saying that for a while only adds concern.  

Edited by cuporbust

3 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

No idea.  After that,  tweets floated that Miller and horvat are in a power struggle.  Who knows.  All I know is Hirsch says that on a live broadcast,  there is something to it for sure IMO

This is your first mistake.

Twitter is more toxic than all the locker rooms in the world put together.

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

This is your first mistake.

Twitter is more toxic than all the locker rooms in the world put together.

Which is why I said I have no idea. Indi know Cory Hirsch is not going to have am issue with Miller just for the hell of it 

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

And he just picked Miller's name out of a hat?  Why would Cory Hirsch say that for no good reason? The fact he's been saying that for a while only adds concern.  

Because he saw him swear, slam gates and give up on plays.  Many said that.  Doesn't mean he's toxic...particularly if he's the one guy leading the charge and TRYING to get us wins.

The point isn't kumbaya...it's to win.  And he's the guy doing stuff that could maybe get us there.

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Hirsch also said John calls him crazy all the time.

John called him out immediately as he has never said that, obviously with concern about mental health discrimination. Corey talks crap. 

Maybe Hirsch just doesn't like JT... seems he has been campaigning for a while now. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Which is why I said I have no idea. Indi know Cory Hirsch is not going to have am issue with Miller just for the hell of it 

He likes to talk.  He gets PAID to talk but that doesn't mean all that fluff he throws out there is of substance.  Much of it is not.

There's a reason PQ, BB and others really hate the media and "talkers" in this town.  They aren't the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Just now, NUCKER67 said:

Bo said after the butt-kicking loss to the Avs:

"We should be embarrassed. We obviously didn't come to play tonight and it definitely showed. It's unacceptable and we can't let it happen again."

Then, 2 days later it happened again

I love Bo but I am surprised more eyes aren't on him.

He's our Capt. 

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Because he saw him swear, slam gates and give up on plays.  Many said that.  Doesn't mean he's toxic...particularly if he's the one guy leading the charge and TRYING to get us wins.

The point isn't kumbaya...it's to win.  And he's the guy doing stuff that could maybe get us there.

He has tons of contacts in the canucks organization.  I don't believe for one second he's saying that from watching Miller frustrated during a game. 

Corey needs to shut his mouth. I don’t expect anyone to take his mental health advocacy serious when he’s creating these baseless rumours and crapping on players for lashing out in a losing environment.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1