The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks | Nov 14 | 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, viking mama said:

The Tortorella experiment felt like an eternity with everything that transpired in it.

Ghaaaad, that Luongo-diss over the heritage classic, is textbook-Tortorella-style-core-busting. Narcissist-in-chief who clearly cared nothin’ for the city, the fans, and nearly 1/2 of his players. 

I was there.

The' fire Gillis' chant went up.

I expect a 'fire Green' chant when the team gets home.

I remember how the Sedins were perceived as “soft” by a lot of the other fanbases. Those guys made their living, and HOF careers, along the boards and below the circles in the offensive zone. They would get punished, just brutalized by the opponent, but never cowered away from the hard areas of the ice. Aside from Hoglander & Miller, is there a single player on this team that’s willing to get black & blue to score a goal for this team? Hard no

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

The Tortorella experiment felt like an eternity with everything that transpired in it.

Ghaaaad, that Luongo-diss over the heritage classic, is textbook-Tortorella-style-core-busting. Narcissist-in-chief who clearly cared nothin’ for the city, the fans, and nearly 1/2 of his players. 

The &^@# couldn't even be bothered to live in the city so he could be in the US & Point Roberts. Right then I wanted him gone and the season hadn't started. 

• Vintage 2