The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 21, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

8 minutes ago, sassbs said:

I really hate this guy.  Always coming up with excuses!   Great team there, amazing goalie.   Honestly, he makes me want to punch kittens in their faces

Sadly it is this franchises middle name. We are too nice to just say we sucked and show some emotion or anything.

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

IMAGINE SPENDING $500 TO take the family to see this crap ?????

Nope.  
I turned down two free lower bowl tickets for Friday’s game.    
Obviously they aren’t getting my money, but I can’t even sacrifice that much time.  
Just the little bit of effort of getting there isn’t even worth going to the game.  
Canucks suck. 
Fire Green. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

20 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

This Coach will live and die on the "Lotto Line Hill" , sadly, You have to be pretty blind to overlook your hot hands. Podz, Hogs and Garland are playing pretty good there Coach. It took him a few games to notice Garland but he is too blind to see past the Lotto line. That was a winnable game , plain and simple.

I wonder if the reason the Canucks always lose the draft lottery is because they have the lotto line

maybe in Gary's mind having the Lotto line is like admitting you are tanking

just a random thought floating around in my head

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

The sad thing is the Hawks are one of the weakest teams defensively in the league and they shut us down in the third.

If the Hawks can shut us down, do you think there’s any chance against the actual good defensive teams in the league?

Clog up the neutral zone and forecheck hard on our D and our team falls apart.

Look at the teams we've played so far DeNiro.  How many are seriously cup contenders?  Sure a number of playoff teams but hardly the same thing.  It's been a soft schedule so far & we're not taking advantage of it.  Ain't going to get any easier when we start to play some of the elite teams in the league.

40 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Garland and Podz are the future of this franchise.... They are so good to watch together.

Losing sucks...

This is what truly concerns me now...so were Petey and Boeser just 2 years ago. Its like all the good stuff gets coached out of the Canucks players. Maybe I am just jaded from all the losing but it just feels like a natural regression for all Canucks prospects.

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Look at the teams we've played so far DeNiro.  How many are seriously cup contenders?  Sure a number of playoff teams but hardly the same thing.  It's been a soft schedule so far & we're not taking advantage of it.  Ain't going to get any easier when we start to play some of the elite teams in the league.

Glad you brought it up, we have had a pretty friendly schedule which makes it quite shocking of our record.