The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 21, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

42 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

This Coach will live and die on the "Lotto Line Hill" , sadly, You have to be pretty blind to overlook your hot hands. Podz, Hogs and Garland are playing pretty good there Coach. It took him a few games to notice Garland but he is too blind to see past the Lotto line. That was a winnable game , plain and simple.

Green is out of ideas and when we couldn't get a goal despite great play in the 1st and 2nd with new lines - HE PANICKED- and went back to the lotto line, as that's all he knows plus he's desperate to save his job because he knows his days are numbered here!

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Green ios out of ideas and when we couldn't get a goal despite great play in the 1st and 2nd - HE PANICKED- and went back to the lotto line, as thats all he knows andd he's desperate to save his job because he knows his days are numbered !

In 25 other markets, he’d be gone by now. Inexcusable.

• Cheers 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Green ios out of ideas and when we couldn't get a goal despite great play in the 1st and 2nd - HE PANICKED- and went back to the lotto line, as thats all he knows andd he's desperate to save his job because he knows his days are numbered !

I agree with everything except his days being numbered, sadly I don’t think he’s going anywhere till the off-season if not til his contract expires.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Not a popular position but I agree as I don't see Petey as being  a top center leading a Stanley cup team. He and brock  are overrated on here and neither look to be the kind of top 6 performers a serious contender needs. 

No sir. Talent is one thing, winners are another. Far too often, the twain do not meet. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Okay,  just watched the game via pvr

I don't think its the GM

or the Coach

or the owner

Its that good old Canuck Luck that's doing us in.

How frustrating is that to watch.  Even more to play I  gather.

Maybe Schmidt, who is sensitive to being up beat and positive sensed this  weird phenomenon we fans are all too familiar with. Canuck Luck was just too much to overcome.

Even when everything is clicking.  We dominated a lackluster Chicago team.  If nothing else gets us its Canuck Luck.

If even that is working against us, we have no chance this season.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Which other markets would tolerate Green's incompetence?

Probably Seattle. Ottawa (too cheap to pay 2 coaches), Arizona... not even sure if they’re aware they have a hockey team. Detroit, because they’re the only other team who has a coach who’s coached longer than Green and had no result. There might be 2-3 others. 

33 minutes ago, Kelly Green said:

lotto line really does equal a 1 in 14,000,000 chance of winning lately :-/

remember when Larchied used to talk about "Hack/Whack and Smack?

who would be on that line now?

• Cheers 2