The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

8 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I agree absolutely nothing going to happen today.

Canucks select at 15.

I'd like them to draft Geekie but no way he is there.

They'll take a dman at 15 is my guess.

Ostlund would be my pick, but I will trust our scouts and management.

10 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I agree absolutely nothing going to happen today.

Canucks select at 15.

I'd like them to draft Geekie but no way he is there.

They'll take a dman at 15 is my guess.

This is how I'm feeling. I've been refreshing for days and days with nothing. PA has already said they want to keep Miller. My guess is they'll select Mateychuk or Pickering.  And then get to sleep in tomorrow because they have no 2nd. 

Apparently Kuzma says that these are the offers:

NYR - Kravtsov, Lundqvist, 1st

WSH - McMichael, Lapierre, 1st

Tempting but a no from me. All are a bit too unproven, and neither bring us that top RD to play with Hughes. Washington's deal gives us some great center propsects but nothing is proven with them both, and Kravtsov may be a great Russian powerforward but Lundqvist is a big unknown as well.

I hope Allvin doesn't buckle and accept a deal like this unless we're getting some quality back.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Tempting but a no from me. All are a bit too unproven, and neither bring us that top RD to play with Hughes. Washington's deal gives us some great center propsects but nothing is proven with them both, and Kravtsov may be a great Russian powerforward but Lundqvist is a big unknown as well.

I hope Allvin doesn't buckle and accept a deal like this unless we're getting some quality back.

WOW. McMichael AND LaPierre AND a 1st is pretty wild. No D man though...

Edited by Herberts Vasiljevs

3 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Kuzma is pulling this out his butt

Edited by coryberg

2 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

If I'm Canucks we take that Washington deal. McMichael is going to be a stud. Doesn't really solve our defense issues though or a formidable RH centerman..

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

NYR a 2023 1st I guess? Yikes.

6 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

That NYR offer is warm $&!#e.

2 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

If I'm Canucks we take that Washington deal. McMichael is going to be a stud. Doesn't really solve our defense issues though or a formidable RH centerman..

Agreed, the Washington one is tempting but doesn't fix our problems and we shouldn't just be trading for BPA, we should try and constru t a team.

Unless there's a way we can flip one of the 1sts, Garland or Lapierre for a RD...

Just now, Baratheon said:

Lol you guys remember Flinch?  Maybe too old school haha!

Rings a bell

&^@# Miller this is a CDC lore thread now

Just now, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

BureToMogilny is the best CDC troll of all time.

"shinkarakuk" 

I forgot about him ngl 

• Cheers 2