The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

Just now, stawns said:

Now I've got that riff stuck in my head

Yeah me too. And I keep imagining the lyrics being sung in a duet with Stevie and our occasional anthem singer (whom I actually really like and can’t understand why people slag on him…aside from being bah humbug traditionalists)

• Vintage 1

33 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Awesome cover! Saw them at The Commodore a few times. So underrated!!

3 concerts in a row I saw these guys as opening act in Victoria; once it was just the lead singer.

Seems one guy flew home as his wife was about to give birth, and the other dude went skiing.

He does a great job with just his guitar.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, gurn said:

3 concerts in a row I saw these guys as opening act in Victoria; once it was just the lead singer.

Seems one guy flew home as his wife was about to give birth, and the other dude went skiing.

He does a great job with just his guitar.

They are playing White Rock Tomorrow

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, stawns said:

And then he goes on to say he doesn't know if the values are in line, so to speak.  Of course there's a path if they fork out the big $

They are still negotiating. Of course he’s still trying to get as much as he can for his client.

I don’t think an agent comes out and says that if they don’t think it’s true. When two sides are really far apart the tone and the words are much different.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Shayster007 said:

Yeah, it's pretty bad. Schenn is a bottom pair D playing on the first pair. Dermott has potential, but has not proven to be a top 4 D. What makes you think a stay at home Myers can excel? He has played his entire career, and been generally effective, being more chaotic and taking chances. Why at 32 would we try to completely change his style of play and expect for him to excel at something he's shown no previous experience excelling at?

We only got those players. 

So the only sollution is to play Hughes with OEL?