The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Friday, November 26th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

Larsen: "Don't be fooled by their record. That's a really good hockey club."

"Have you looked at their lineup?" he said. "That's a heck of a team. I know they've struggled, but I've watched two of their last three games. If you've watched how they've played, they've played really well. Don't be fooled by their record. That's a really good hockey club.

"Sometimes you go through these stretches. Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's late. They haven't gotten the results they've wanted, but they've played better than their record shows from what I've seen. That's a real dangerous hockey club right now that's not far off." 

• Thanks 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, mll said:

Larsen: "Don't be fooled by their record. That's a really good hockey club."

"Have you looked at their lineup?" he said. "That's a heck of a team. I know they've struggled, but I've watched two of their last three games. If you've watched how they've played, they've played really well. Don't be fooled by their record. That's a really good hockey club.

"Sometimes you go through these stretches. Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's late. They haven't gotten the results they've wanted, but they've played better than their record shows from what I've seen. That's a real dangerous hockey club right now that's not far off." 

Are they pumping Canucks tires?

:P