The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Sunday, November 28th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Ownership and management are just going to let this core fall apart this year. No changes, how many of these guys will want to stay here after this season?

I'd say keep Hog, Podz, Hughes, Demko, OEL, and Garland but the others are up for grabs.

Pettersson sucks but I don't know if it's because of poor coaching or he just sucks. I'm still unsure.

I still think it's poor coaching and willing to give him one more shot.

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Unnecessary Weak wrister from Miller...

Bring on Kane..

wrestling kane GIF by WWE

They set up so hard for a shot only to settle with that one.

lol this is a joke of a team.

It's got wrong players playing way too prominent of a role. For example, Miller.

He was a third liner on Tampa. All of a sudden is a first liner?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, khay said:

I'd say keep Hog, Podz, Hughes, Demko, OEL, and Garland but the others are up for grabs.

Pettersson sucks but I don't know if it's because of poor coaching or he just sucks. I'm still unsure.

I still think it's poor coaching and willing to give him one more shot.

Looking at the Flames situation last year. I hope it’s something similar to that, where it’s poor coaching. Not going to get my hopes up though.

• Upvote 1

Special teams,….not so special. 

It’s the same story every game, and if the coaches & the players are incapable of addressing it,….it’s all on the GM.

Pull the trigger. 

Both Green/Benning dead-men walking.

If Aquilini waits, he may even lose the best candidates available. Make the calls and get some gentleman’s agreement with a few people - if ya want to save the money & plan to tank the entire season.  

Edited by viking mama