The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Bo Horvat Trade/Contract Talks

HOFsedins

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So to quote Yes, Prime Minister: So it could be honest and accurate? 

BucciOT has the scoop.  Rick Tocchet will be our new coach effective Monday.  Bo Horvat will be traded to either the Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Winnipeg Jets or the Seattle Kraken.

Take that to the bank...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

BucciOT has the scoop.  Rick Tocchet will be our new coach effective Monday.  Bo Horvat will be traded to either the Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Winnipeg Jets or the Seattle Kraken.

Take that to the bank...

Who is BucciOT?

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Take that to the bank...

Please be a bidding war for Bo then. 

17 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Take that to the bank...

Gotta quote this for reference, EP. This Buccigross clown strikes me as a league-lackey(so perhaps.. insider and/or messenger?). Early days(2nd stint in Japan) would hear him & B Melrose doing awful commentary on ESPN feeds(man it was horrendous!)..he'd growl out, "A TWISTed wrister!" with a fake, gravelly delivery. I took up long dist sport/break from NHL, for practical therapy :^)

Just hate relying on schmoes like this 1 to set a stage. Increasingly feel that this corrupt league meddles in any significant deal, much more than the paying hoi polloi realize...

Edited by Nuxfanabroad
  • Huggy Bear 1

Detroit is an interesting one. They have lots of young players and prospects. I don’t suggest dealing with Yzerman though, it’s unlikely we win that trade.

How is Colorado, New York (x2), and New Jersey out?

None of those supposed final four are even rivals. You’re not gonna create much of a bidding war.

I would wait till closer to the deadline when those teams are more desperate, and one or two of them start to load up. That’s how you create maximum return.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1

winnipeg has a lot of good forward pieces, tbh though I like detroit better and how awesome would it be to then go sign larkin in offseason.. though, here is a thought, Yzerman is using Bo as a smoke screen to force Larkin to sign now, do we see a larkin extension before the Bo trade, because this move does not work if Bo is traded and there is no larkin extension in place...

27 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Take that to the bank...

If Buccigross says it, I believe it. He isn't a no-mind flake, he knows his stuff.

DET has lots of C and D prospects, C is actually an area of organizational depth - Rasmusse, Veleno, Kasper, and on D wallinder, edvinsson with edvinsson looking close to NHl ready

I would allow DET to talk ext with Horvat and agree on:

One of Kasper/Veleno/rasmussen

2023 1st (it wont be that high- it will be mid round)

Edvinsson

26 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Detroit is an interesting one. They have lots of young players and prospects. I don’t suggest dealing with Yzerman though, it’s unlikely we win that trade.

How is Colorado, New York (x2), and New Jersey out?

None of those supposed final four are even rivals. You’re not gonna create much of a bidding war.

I would wait till closer to the deadline when those teams are more desperate, and one or two of them start to load up. That’s how you create maximum return.

Spittin chicklets here :

Rasmussen C/W & Hronek RD

(and maybe a 2nd rnd pick)

for Horvat Schenn Rathbone Hoglander

(both Hronek and Seider are RFA ‘s in 2 seasons and both will want good contracts.highly doubt Seider moves)

Hronek is already 4 m , add that to their capspace  (5.8) they can talk a term contract with Horvat .