The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Bo Horvat Trade/Contract Talks

HOFsedins

1 hour ago, EdgarM said:

I see it a different way. We had players with NTC's and had no intention of moving. The Sedins wouldn't even do the team a solid and be a rental for a playoff push. This is the problem with the team, no one is here to win a championship just looking for the pay day.

Although Hansen and Burrows had a different mindset when they left and had something this team is sorely missing now.

Good point, how many of the above had NTC's? Benning did hand out NtCs like candy...which obviously must have handcuffed them a bit 

Just now, combover said:

I’m not sure , I’ll try to find it. 
Media loves making up shit. 

but it makes sense they barely played him but wouldn’t send him down. then Brought in a guy that’s been terrible and he gets gifted ice so. 

Burrough has to feel the same. 

Stillman has the name or the right smell, so he gets a pass.  Bones & Burroughs should consider changing their last names to: Niedermayer & Lidstrom.  

22 minutes ago, RWJC said:

I imagine (and definitely hope) Brock will be traded before Bo, which will afford mgmt to offer Bo a fair market deal. The question is will he want to re-sign here with the gong show this franchise has become. He’s a proud captain so perhaps…but if I was him I’d be pretty damn interested to see what offers come in as a UFA.

Apparently, even if they have the cap space there is a limit as to how much they would pay Bo.  As it should be.  

There are only a couple of guys who can be paid kooky money and the 2C isn't one of them.  Neither is the 1LW either for that matter

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, combover said:
28th in goals against.
29th in expected goals against.
29th in shots against.
25th in scoring chances against.
29th in high-danger shot attempts against.
32nd in high-danger goals against.

yeah don’t rebuild. 

Careful cause someone will prove that you are wrong, with their version of (flawed) analytics. 

Just wondering, where would you rank the OEL trade, in a list of bad moves in Canucks history ?