The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 10, 2021 Winnipeg Jets (13-9-2-2) @ Vancouver Canucks (10-15-1-1) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet.

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, nergish said:

Every team drafts a goalie every couple entry drafts, and every team thinks their guy is a future starting goaltender. It rarely ever plays out that way.

But somehow you just knew Demko was going to be that guy for us, and seeing him develop into a top goaltender is genuinely one of my personal greatest thrills in my entire tenure as a Canucks fan (25ish years).

Demko and horvat our heart and soul.  Aka McLean linden 

Just now, jason10009 said:

Just finished playing ice hockey and came in.  Apart from Hoglander's 2 goals, how was the energy and tempo in the first period?

Good zone time from our top 3 lines and a lot of odd man rushes. Something you wouldn’t have seen a week or two ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Listen to the podcast Bruce did with the Wild beat reporter.  He definitely likes Boeser, maybe trust him?

Looking good out there. I thought. Was our best player last year. People seem to slag on Boeser a lot but then he comes around and proves people wrong. Unless they are too ignorant to see it and have already made up their minds.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Maybe. Just don't hink you win against better teams with a guy that so obviously avoids the tough going. 

Brock isn't nearly as lazy as you think, and has had some scary moments blocking shots,  You're acting like he's as lazy as Nylander or Marner.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1