The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken | January 1st, 2022 | SNP, 7:00pm PT

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 hour ago, higgyfan said:

Jake is on pace to have similar points to his best year in the NHL (19-20 season).  Unfortunately, it is in the much lesser talented KHL.  I actually thought he would be on fire in that league, but it seems that he has regressed.

I doubt Jake would make the current roster over Boeser, Garland, Hogs or Podz.

Way better then chassion?

1 hour ago, higgyfan said:

Jake is on pace to have similar points to his best year in the NHL (19-20 season).  Unfortunately, it is in the much lesser talented KHL.  I actually thought he would be on fire in that league, but it seems that he has regressed.

I doubt Jake would make the current roster over Boeser, Garland, Hogs or Podz.

Jake is like the kid happy enough to get a C in school

just putting in as little effort to get by

Unless he turns it around and becomes a star, i won't waste anymore effort commenting on him any longer

Lol , i thought when he was gone, we would forget talking about mediocrity from him

• Vintage 1

14 minutes ago, ba;;isticsports said:

Jake is like the kid happy enough to get a C in school

just putting in as little effort to get by

Unless he turns it around and becomes a star, i won't waste anymore effort commenting on him any longer

Lol , i thought when he was gone, we would forget talking about mediocrity from him

At the end of the day he's still made millions and I don't know what he makes now but he's making 6 figs a year playing hockey in a beautiful world class city like moscow

He's not doing that bad. We are all just bitter cause jb wasted a 6th overall pick on him and everyone thought he was the next cam neely

Edited by BlakeQuinnAndEggs