The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Seattle Kraken | Jan. 01, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

There is no question.. there is no debate..

Schneider is elite

Top tier .

We have him for his elite years at 5 mill aav

This will be the best contract in the NHL for the next 4.5 seasons..  

Not even close..  

We have a superstar goalie in the making..  

He's ready elite ... he will soon be a superstar.. 

I'm sure you meant Demko... But Schneider was great too... But even in his prime (playing behind a superior team in all facets) wasn't better than Demko has shown this year... And he's just getting started!!!

• Wat 1

2 hours ago, Metal Face Doom said:

Good W to cap off the roadie.  Petey's season quickly becoming a waste.  

Ohhhh come on now...EP40's divine skills are a diversion. While them discombobulated opponents are keying on him, other lines are loading the net!  Rejoice Canuck BRETHTREN!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

I'm sure you meant Demko... But Schneider was great too... But even in his prime (playing behind a superior team in all facets) wasn't better than Demko has shown this year... And he's just getting started!!!

WhAAAATTTT. :huh::picard:

I'll take stupid for 100 Alex.

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

WhAAAATTTT. :huh::picard:

I'll take stupid for 100 Alex.

Lol!  All good Rocks!  I'm sure you're on a cocktail of painkillers right now!... I'm recovering from acl surgery and I've been forgetful and a bit loopy the past week and a half.... So I couldn't imagine what your brain is going through... Let alone your body!!  Nice to know you're in good spirits in this tough time for yah.  All the best man!  Here's to a better year! Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Edited by Hogs & Podz
  • Cheers 4

2 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Sometimes hrudey is dumb af.

lmao!! I was like.. WHAT? did I just hear that right?  It was like hearing Garrett saying Podz shoveled it on net when at closer inspection is was a bottom half left side snipe perfectly... omg some of these guys make me shake my head.. flame me if you want but Shorthouse and Garrett? ugh painful.. I think Garrett out does Shorthouse for dumb comments.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Lol!  All good Rocks!  I'm sure you're on a cocktail of painkillers right now!... I'm recovering from acl surgery and I've been forgetful and a bit loopy the past week and a half.... So I couldn't imagine what your brain is going through... Let alone your body!!  Nice to know you're in good spirits in this tough time for yah.  All the best man!  Here's to a better year! Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Cheers mate..

I wish you good health and happiness in the new year. 

Good luck with you're recovery..

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

So do we really think Saturdays game will go ahead after cancelling the other two games next week?

I have a feeling we won’t be playing until the 11th against the Panthers.

I think they have to for Saturday nights game cause of hockey night in  Canada obligations. I heard that from Elliott I think